• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#37 patrick009

patrick009
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:48 AM

Juri,

Which 2 disco's and free market are you talking about ? Names and street would be appreciated.

thanks

viking

...both discos/clubs named Danger and Planet G are on Rua Rego Freitas, a area close to parco d' repuplica..., also the best freelancers will be found there after 8pm....(a lot of cheap ST-motels are locatet there too... :D )

and "free market" means....all you find on street you have to pay for, but when you find a girl* at disco she goes with you for free (angry if you offer her money for... :ang3: ) and fun....
but the brasil guy's are a handsome pack, so it's not easy to score there... :cheer: :cheer:

Hello Juri,

Ive heard a lot about Danger Club and Planet G Club. They are GLS clubs where TGs go for fun. Ill go there soon and might come back here for a report.

Now Im leaving in Sao Paulo, so anybody visiting the city drop me a line.

Hello Dr. Lover,
It seems you have become the number one supplyer of information regarding the LB scene in SP.

As indicated, I will be in SP at the end of October and would be glad to share a couple of drinks with you, if time / location will be convenient to you.

You can drop me a line on this site or on my personal e-mail address:

patrick0009@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in SP.

Patrick
Your site looks great and I would be glad to be a member.

#38 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:11 AM

Juri,

Which 2 disco's and free market are you talking about ? Names and street would be appreciated.

thanks

viking

...both discos/clubs named Danger and Planet G are on Rua Rego Freitas, a area close to parco d' repuplica..., also the best freelancers will be found there after 8pm....(a lot of cheap ST-motels are locatet there too... :D )

and "free market" means....all you find on street you have to pay for, but when you find a girl* at disco she goes with you for free (angry if you offer her money for... :ang3: ) and fun....
but the brasil guy's are a handsome pack, so it's not easy to score there... :cheer: :cheer:

Hello Juri,

Ive heard a lot about Danger Club and Planet G Club. They are GLS clubs where TGs go for fun. Ill go there soon and might come back here for a report.

Now Im leaving in Sao Paulo, so anybody visiting the city drop me a line.

Hello Dr. Lover,
It seems you have become the number one supplyer of information regarding the LB scene in SP.

As indicated, I will be in SP at the end of October and would be glad to share a couple of drinks with you, if time / location will be convenient to you.

You can drop me a line on this site or on my personal e-mail address:

patrick0009@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in SP.

Patrick

I added you in MSN Messenger. We will chat later in October then. C ya. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci