Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:23 AM

Nah, We both know stevie pays his way

CT 8)

#110 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:08 AM

I do believe I was the first to identify that Breezy was a lying waste of space last year on his first couple of posts. Unfortunately I knew immediately he was just a stupid kid :wnkr: posting crap on the forum.

In this instance I take no pride in saying told you so - as he has successfully wasted BM's time posting rubbish.

All I can say is that he should be banned. :redcard:
I see no humour in posting nonsense on an informative forum
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#111 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:28 AM

Good call Brit, and as a quality control measure this entire thread should probably be deleted.

#112 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:50 AM

8 pages of total tripe wouldn't be missed :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#113 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

fair one lads, we could have given him the benefit of the doubt if what he was posting had some element of truth, but 99.9% of the stuff he has posted is just lies, and decet, we could do without people comming on here spouting lies. :redcard: :redcard: :wnkr:

#114 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

Perhaps Breezy has just been too busy " lay'n em down" to find the time to post. :|

Then again, that's fairly unlikely. :moon:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#115 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:35 AM

kk said

Perhaps Breezy has just been too busy " lay'n em down" to find the time to post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , good one

#116 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

I guess its the end of Brezzys posts and i sumise his mouth bleeds every 30 days the CUNT.

#117 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

we all post stuff, that bms will not like may even offend other bms, but that is the nature of the forum.
however when people come on here to lie to bms, that is another total level, this cunt should be banned, we do not need liars :redcard: :redcard:
what possible info could this dick give to anybody, considering he has never been to los, IMHO he has just takin the pish out of all of us, and treating the forum as a mockery.

#118 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Breezy is not old enough to make adult decisions, and should not be participating in adult based conversations.

He is clearly a teenager who has 'issues' and wants to feel part of a community. For some reason he thinks its humourous to talk rubbish and lie to fellow BM's rather than merely lurk as I suspect many others of his age might do.

Regardless, It's been proved that Breezy is not telling the truth and is infact trying to assume a persona of someone with experience when he quite clearly as none.

It is up to us to police such actions. I would kindly ask Breezy to cease his posts, and for other BM's to disregard any past or future posts from this individual. I'm sure I can speak for other more senior members of this forum that we do not condone nor support participation of youngers on this forum.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#119 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

Rumour has it he's 'on tour ' again next year- I can hardly wait. :lol: Does anyone else consider it a co-incidence that he and Snorebore spat the dummy and disappeared at the same time? Maye I'm a conspiracy theorist but ask me who REALLY shot JKF :angel:

#120 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:26 AM

... who REALLY shot JKF :angel:

Sue Ellen's sister.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users