april 29-may 23

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 Shaba

Shaba
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

looks like our friends in Ice land prevent us to head for hotland.... for now.
So I got a ticket for tomorrow 10 am out of brussels but looks like I 'll be enjoying some spring days more in Belgium rather than having sex in Thailand.
Whatever,
See u soon!
the best way to overcome desire is to satisfy it.

#62 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

Be good to meet you Brianne, plenty of food, strongbow cider and hot talent... :harhar:

Looking forward too it
noo if we can just get yon volcano to stop ejaculating
I've got some ejaculating to do myself
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#63 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Too tru mate. I havent seen the latest news on it as of yet.

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

British airspace will remain closed till 1am tomorrow.. :sad:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Yes its not looking good supposed to fly out on Friday !! Just as well the Ladyboys of Bangkok are in Brighton next week :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#66 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

I might be joining you in Brighton Mike, if this volcano keeps erupting, I am due to fly out next week :D

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#67 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

Yes we can invite them to my gates turn the heating up full blast , drink whisky and play loud thai music :rock:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

Hope you make it boys.....Party in La Bamba on 7th May!

Bigtel.....have they given you a forecast whether or not your flight will be confirmed if the skies are clear or if they will try and catch up with any backlog and pinch it?

:tantrum:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#69 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

Seen the news there.. BBCW was reporting that there are about 4 airlines I think, that were conducting test flights. BA said that the airspace as far as they are concerned is clear to fly and the blanket ban should be lifted.

Just heard that airports may be open again from tomorrow... SKY NEWS.
Obviously, all depends on this EU flight safety department..

Grounded flights are now costing over 5 million pounds per day..

The sientific analysis coming through now is saying there is not necessary to have a blanket ban. Some areas are safe enough to fly.

Some airlines are sating that if you were booked on a flight and because of the cancellation, you are at the bottom of the list again and ''could'' have to purchase new tickets as it's not covered due to this all being an act of God...

What if you don't beleive in God.. Who really says he exists anyway... Utter pish if you ask me.. Just yet another way for insurance companies not to pay out..

BigTel and other BM's maybe best to keep checking with your carrier as to their own policies... You're all probably on the case anyway. Fingers crossed lads that you'll all get sorted.

#70 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hope you make it boys.....Party in La Bamba on 7th May!

Bigtel.....have they given you a forecast whether or not your flight will be confirmed if the skies are clear or if they will try and catch up with any backlog and pinch it?

:tantrum:

As long as the Air space is open on the day I am due to fly then no probs Pete, booking is firm, if the flight is cancelled that is a whole different story, then it's back of the line.If the flight is cancelled atleast I then have the choice of a full refund or rebooked at a later date.

:cheers:

#71 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

Yes we can invite them to my gates turn the heating up full blast , drink whisky and play loud thai music :rock:

Now that sounds like a great plan :D

#72 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

Jeez, The Ladyboys of Bangkok are back touring already lol, means they will be back in Manchester in June then when I just get back from the LOS. :rock: :clapclap:

Hardly seems 10 months since I saw the show last time, time does fly

I will have to bring some 100 baht notes back with me to tip the barstaff on duty at the Show.

I gave a girl a 500 baht note as a tip last time and she was so overwhelmed, she couldn't "wai" enough at me and the smile and appreciation on her face was a picture to behold, bless her :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci