Somme suggestion, please ...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zrngblarsouille

zrngblarsouille
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:31 AM

I'll be in BKK early March for about a week and will stay near NEP.
It will be my third stay in LOS but had only limited experience with LBs during my second stay. Mainly from Cascades ...
I noted from reading all the posts (thanks to their authors) and watching the pictures that there is a huge variety of LBs ... and I would welcome some recommendations from more experienced guys...
I like them young, small (petite), thin and active with a small to average cock. I'd like to be topped.
I also have a strong preference for LT, GFE and friendly partner.
Any suggestions from atound NEP bars?

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

If you want a small (petite), young, thin, and active LB with small to average cock from Cascade. I would suggest the small Cartoon (nr 2 in Cascade). Nina is also quite small and has a small to medium cock. I did not have any experience with these girls since I prefer tall LBs.

In Obsession, I would suggest Anabel or Candy. I tried both and both are very nice. However, Candy did not want to top me in November although I know she is versatile.

In Temptation, I would suggest Da, but she is definitely a bottom.

The girls in Casanova are mainly tall and packing a big tool between their legs.

I have no experience with the girls from Guess Bar.

Nick Bullseye

#3 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Obsessions is definitely the place for you then.. lot's of the cute shorter types there.

If it's Cartun (the lb-69 model) bullseye are talking about she is indeed a very cute girl. but can assure you her cock is not small, however she does not prefer to be top. But will of course do it if you ask. But great company and very nice girl.. I can definitely recommend her.

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

Obsessions is definitely the place for you then.. lot's of the cute shorter types there.

If it's Cartun (the lb-69 model) bullseye are talking about she is indeed a very cute girl. but can assure you her cock is not small, however she does not prefer to be top. But will of course do it if you ask. But great company and very nice girl.. I can definitely recommend her.

Just not to confuse zrngblarsouille, there are two Cartoons around at Nana. The one we are both mentioning - is the small Cartun (nr 2) now in Cascade. She used to be in Obsession, but left for Cascade last year. I never tried to barfine this girl. There is another Cartoon (nr 39) in Obsession. A tall and sweet girl, quite expensive and manipulative. See my last trip report.

Hence, zrngblarsouille will be looking probably for small Cartun (nr 2) in Cascade.

Nick Bullseye

#5 zrngblarsouille

zrngblarsouille
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:30 PM

Thank you for your suggestions and comments, Kongkuk and Bullseyemaco.
I'll keep you posted on my experiences ...
I hesitate arranging my trip to escape BKK a few days (subject to business feasibility) and go to Pattaya. Do you think it's worth? Does it add significantly to what I could find in BKK?
If yes, any suggestion there for the sort of LB I am looking for?

#6 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

A trip to Pattaya is always worth it!! The lb's are all over the place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci