Melbourne, Australia

• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#169 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

Is there only one Lulu at PD? She can not be in her 40s unless I was very drunk....

#170 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

Pinto - I paid the normal rate, never paid extra :)

Is there only one Lulu at PD? She can not be in her 40s unless I was very drunk....

Marquis, I think there's only the one. She told me she was 30 or so, but another TS there (diamond) told my mate that she was 49, so there are some conflicting stories. Honestly, I didn't think she was anywhere near that age, her skin was way too good, and just didn't look that old in general.

8)

#171 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Oze she seemed a bit shy, I would say mid30s myself, her cock is nice

#172 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hey guys,

Finally caught up with Angela again and it was a super 4 hour session.
Got to her place to be greeted by her Aunty and her brother sleeping on the floor. I didn't think i was going to get in the door, but I managed my way in to her bedroom and laid down beside her. She was obviously tired from working the night before but it wasn't long before we were getting down to business. I don't want to sound like a FIGJAM but it was great to see her hard for the whole 4 hours. I went down on her and stopped just before she blew about 3 times. Much to her annoyance, I tried to explain to her that the more you hold it, the better the final cum ! She wasn't buying it so we just kept kissing and fondling for a while before she tried to bareback me. I just couldn't take her and asked her nicely to stop. She was very gracious and obliged. After a while she got hot and horny again. Enough to let me inside her and we went ballistic. After a few minutes we both came together and I swear her tummy was painted with liquid gold !

After a final chat and a cool off, I was told that her Aunty thought i was handsome (nice compliment) and was on my way.

Not a bad way to spend 4 hours and not have to pay a cent !!!

#173 pinto

pinto
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

Come on mate, keep it believable.
Im sure there's a fantasy story page around somewhere. :P

#174 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:44 AM

actually having known angela, i'd have to say his story is all true. the aunt, brother, sister, mother.

#175 pinto

pinto
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

O.K. even if half of it is true, what's the big mystery about her.
I thought this forum was for sharing info, not bragging about your
personal adventures.

#176 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:24 AM

zizou,
your story about Angela is awesome. 4 hours hey? damn i wish i could get to know her.

#177 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

Hey Pinto,

Perhaps when you have some stories, you can share them with us all. Sorry you don't believe me mate.... Your loss. There is no mystery to her anyway, everything I have said is absolutely true. After 150 posts from the melbourne boys, I would hope that there were more leads to some quality ladyboys. I asked Angela if I could share her info and she asked me not to. SORRY.

#178 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

Obscure Melbourne questions and info request.

1>Are there any Sex Workers in Melbourne that are not working in PRO-DOMME Capacity or they work doing outcalls who you can call for Strap On Play?

2> Any Brothel's for Strap on Sex?

3>Other than St Kilda are there any Tranny areas of Melbourne?

#179 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:12 AM

if you want to meet angela, simply call pleasuredome and make a booking for "barbie"

#180 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

I went to PleasureDome last night with a friend of mine (we're bothj into lbs and transexuals), anyway, there were a few beauties there, particularly Suga and Diamond.

I made my choice and chose Suga, "sorry, but shes been booked"... me:"oh ok, diamond!"... "sorry, also booked"... me:"ah, who else was there? all of their names sounded the same"... "there was a girl in a small dress named lulu" ... me:"small dress? okay, i'll take her!",

Lulu walks in, and I was a tad disappointed because she didn't have tits and was pretty old (mid 40s), still, she had awesome legs and seemed fun.

Went back to the room, showered, Lulu came in and poured honey into my ear saying how cute I was etc (the usual start) then sits down in front of me, and starts sucking my dick and it felt pretty amazing, awesome blowjob. I suck hers, she was rock hard and no sign of going down etc Anyway, the blowjob was so good I didn't want to end up fucking her, just wanted to enjoy sucking her and her sucking me (it really was that good).

Half an hour later I'm standing on the bed and she's sucking my dick like a machine and on her knees pulling off, I blow in her mouth and she sucks it all in without taking her mouth off my dick and keeps sucking every last drop and then I hear her moan and she blows all over the towel with my dick in her mouth, it was pretty hot.

Finished up, spoke a bit, then I had a shower and walked outside to find my friend in a waiting room waiting for me - The bastard got Diamond on me :evil: lol. He said he had a heap of fun, so I was happy either way.

Fun night, an expensive blowjob, but it felt too good and I couldn't be bothered fucking :lol: lol[/i]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci