Melbourne, Australia

• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#121 goodguy350

goodguy350
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 11:26 AM

Hi Zizou. Any info on this Nina and how to get in touch. Wouldn't mind having a crack at her. Most girls are in and around the Ackland St carpark but quite often late at night although a few are there around 9.00 sometimes. a mixed bunch I've found. I miss BKK, Pattaya and Singapore. Heading back in 3 weeks I hope.

#122 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:53 PM

i wandered down st kilda way last saturday night and found a few lovlies. Had my sights on one girl who was snapped up before I got to her.
I did get one girl who agreed to come back to my place. Was a nice girl who helped ease the situation.

Will be back again to see who else is about. So is it only saturdays the ladies are about?

#123 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

Sengo,

Any names or descriptions of these lovely ladies ??
Would be good to know for future reference.

#124 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:50 PM

So is it only saturdays the ladies are about?

Definitely ladyboys / transexuals strutting their stuff on weeknights too.

Actually drove through the St Kilda carpark area at around 10pm this evening, and spotted one very fuckable asian transexual, all alone.
She looked really nice infact however I wasn't in a position to take matters any further.

I get the impression however that there is some talent in that particular area.

A couple of weeks ago, I spotted a gorgeous blonde Australian girl there, like a little Barbie doll, just awesome.

I think 10pm was a little bit too early and there would be more talent available later in the evening.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#125 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

I totally agree Koykaeng, StKilda seem to have more quality than the parlours most of the time. I haven't come across any decent aussie ladyboys, but then again I am crazy for the asian contingent. The pleasuredome really isn't worth going to due to the lack of talent as well as the $$$. For almost half the price, you can get the same service in the Acland St carpark. Plus if you get lucky enough to get their phone number, your visits there after go for longer and if you're really lucky, you can spend a couple of hours going nuts and not have to pay a cent (like me). :wink:

How often to you travel to Thailand ?
Are you based in Australia ?

#126 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:21 PM

has anyone seen yiling? very attractive passive thai.

#127 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:36 PM

has anyone seen yiling? very attractive passive thai.

I spent some time with Yiling, but it was a long, long time ago, and I recall visiting her house in Carnegie.

She certainly wasn't passive back then ! :)

I haven't seen any advertisements for sometime.

If it hasn't changed, the phone number was 0401 282 530

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#128 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

barbie from pleasure dome just got her tits done. now they're 350's :D

#129 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

Just checked out the pleasuredome website, and it says that sacha is in melbourne working this week. I have heard good things of here in the past, anyone been with her?

#130 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

Just checked out the pleasuredome website, and it says that sacha is in melbourne working this week. I have heard good things of here in the past, anyone been with her?

Funny you should mention Sasha.

I turned down an invite to have dinner with her on Saturday night togehter with some other Ladyboy loving friends of mine.

It may pay to check with The Pleasuredome as I'm fairly sure she was about to fly interstate.

BTW, she is a real doll, beautiful to look at, and a really sweet personality.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#131 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

I know most of the Melbourne crew are into the pure LBs
but thought some of you may be interested in this:

The Miss Melbourne Drag quest at the Newmarket
Hotel, 34 Inkerman Street, St. Kilda, Vic. Its a great place to have a
good time, see some great new drag talent.

It starts about 9pm and goes until about 12 - 12.30 am. This is a
weekly event with 8 heats, a New Talent Final, 2 Semi Finals and a
Grand Final.

http://www.melbournedrag.com/mmd or
http://www.myspace.c...ssmelbournedrag

Not sure if this may lure some of the hidden Melbourne Trannies who may be there watching.

#132 vikonic

vikonic
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:05 AM

I am in Melb all the time and visit the Pdome. If you are thinking of going, try KIKI. She is really very nice....

The best looking TS in Oz has got to be JADE on the gold coast...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci