LOS Blues

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:16 AM

I got a severe case of the LOS blues last time I returned from Thailand, what I want to know is are these feelngs as strong once you have been a few times?

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

Truth it gets worse every trip for me. Normally fades when i book the next trip

But each to ther own

#3 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:56 AM

Truth it gets worse every trip for me. Normally fades when i book the next trip

But each to ther own

Sounds painful, I guess Im just going to have to deal with it

#4 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

oh yes, your blues will get worse.

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

One way around it is by not going home :rock:

Or at least staying long enough so that you start to miss your home comforts.

I usually find after 4 or 5 weeks on a long stay I miss certain things from back home, and start getting agitated by certain Thai attitudes and regulations. Around the 2 months mark I feel like leaving. But it seems no matter how long you stay, once you've checked in your bags and on the inevitable trip home, you just don't want to leave,.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

I was skeptical, to say the least. But in all honesty I was a fucking shell of a man for almost three or four months after coming home from my first trip.

Even now, over six months later, I catch myself thinking about it (LOS & LB's) at random, inopportune times during the day.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#7 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

Yeah I know what you mean guys, it hurts when you get home I dont know how to cope with it, I am busy at my job at the moment but want to go Thailand, however If I do well in the next few months may be in for a promotion, so not sure whether to go as I may get back home and not be able to concentrate AGAIN! and have a case of depression :argh:

You just cannot win fellas, unless maybe you stay there but like Kilome said then you miss home :harhar:

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

Fortunately for some people, myself included, the ladyboy venues are not the only reason to visit Thailand. To have that as the only thing you enjoy would be rather shallow and can be seen in threads such as those asking what to do in the daytimes etc..

On the whole I just like being here, rather than being at home in England. But there are things I miss from home within a few days of being here and things I miss in Thailand within a few days of getting home, which is mostly the company I keep in Thailand and the ability to be totally bone-idle at will.

I'm happy with my shared UK/Thai plans right now, but hope to be leaning towards more Thai time in the future, simply because I'm lazy.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

I don't know about you but after my second trip when I realized my BKK tilak Lisa was not who she supposed to be I totally lost any LOS blues feeling 8) . Of course I missed my X when I left Thailand in May ‘09 and was without her for 7 months and of course I miss her now... but money don't grow on tree for me so I have to work. And to be honest, after 3 weeks of doing nothing in Thailand I miss my good old country and our enthusiasm for work. :angel:

And to cut things short, if you know you still have possibility to return to LOS even though you have to wait for months, there is no need for LOS blues because thank God we still can go to boss (if you have one), tell him for two week off, tell this to farang girl and in few weeks/months are in Thailand. I did this just two day ago so. :blush:

BR

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:32 AM

As the guys say here...as soon as I come back to the day job I get over the LoS blues by booking the next bloody trip......then I have something to look forward to..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci