My third time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:36 AM

This is m 3 trip report, I hope this one will have more pictures and that I'll post report as it happens.

DAY 1

Flying, flying,.... and waiting in-between.

DAY 2

I finally arrived in BKK, bought SIM and ... call my you guess who... X :love: . I manage to get her when I was in Pattaya, and after 2 hours of waiting for her (she had to do her hair first) she finally arrived. We spent whole day sightseeing Pattaya and in the evening we meet friend from another forum. Then I left X at my room and went with my new friend to my final destination; Ezy.

In Ezy I waited For Karl admiring some of new staff (Chocolate, and few others I didn't know from my previous trips) then Lita (beautiful as always) and Karl came. I had conversation with Karl about... various topics ... and let me just say Ezy is still the bar with the best talents and best owner even though my only is not Ezy girl any longer. I left Ezy and my new friend invited me to some GG soapy bar, girls were nice but with X in my bed who would look at some flat-as-a-board chicks when you have best looking girl in Pattaya with you. :angel:

Upon returning I managed to lock bathroom and hotel manager had to pick the lock old style – by breaking it. It took him half an hour and all this time X was hiding under the bed cover, only her long hair was allowed the pillow outside of the cover... priceless look.

#2 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:44 AM

And some pictures just for you guys. It's hard to type while X is sleeping besides holding your hand. :angel:

BR

Attached Files

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:33 AM

He's back!

Good to hear you've hit the ground running Robbi.......... :clapclap:

X is looking fine as ever.................hope you two have a good time and enjoy yourselves................don't forget to write.........!

Good start and looking forward to the rest............. :thumbs: :cheer: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:09 PM

Sorry did not get to meet you this last trip. Looking forward to the report.

#5 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

Good stuff Robi! Enjoy!

#6 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:12 PM

Sorry did not get to meet you this last trip. Looking forward to the report.

I just came to Pataya and will be there for 6 more days. :angel:

BR

#7 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:15 PM

Nice way to start a trip, glad your having fun friend. Spending your first day with X good choice. :D
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#8 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

DAY 3

Today we went to Koh Lan, finally X got some nice brown color so she looks much much better :love: . After returning to Pattaya we visited our usual »scenes of the crime« Drinking Street, Pooks on Soi 6 and La Bamba. After that we went to a concert of some Thai pop star I never heard of but never mind it was fun. To end the perfect day I visited Ezy alone, Karl was sick but there were many girls – stunning as always and many clients. I spoke few words with Ball who looked great and then return to my room to X. What a perfect day. :angel:

BR

#9 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

Nice way to start a trip, glad your having fun friend. Spending your first day with X good choice. :D

Thanks. I hope I'll spend quite a few days in Thailand with her... who knows. 8)

BR

#10 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

I took many pictures today, too bad I don’t have time to post it. But... there are a few, more later when I'll have time. :blush:

BR

Attached Files

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:19 AM

She's looking great Robi...............keep having fun!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

Hi Robi.

You are a lucky man. You made it to LOS and you found X. Congratulations!

Great, excellent trip report. Please, continue.

Nick Bullseye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci