Photo

SLBT's adventure continues.... opps, I did it again!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hi lads, it's that time again and work is a biatch ......... All work and no play for 14 looooong weeks ...

Most of you who know me, know I'm just hopeless with names at the best of times, so I will apologise in advance if I get some fudged up .. Solly: angel:.

Ok, here goes .....
M E S S A G E A L E R T !!!!!!

The start of my adventure is NOT an LB one, as I'd have gotten into a wee bit of bother from the authorities had they found out... I've not yet seen any LB in Dubai...

So here are som fanciable minge only treats :butterfly:

I know it's a LOS TR and my trip started in Dubai on this ocassion, a little different but I am sure most of you will appreciate the splendour of Dubai ...

To be continued.........

Attached Files

#2 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

Great start SLBT :clapclap:

I am looking forward to this trip report :D

:cheers:

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

That's a nice starter SLBT, something tells me the main course is gonna be a lengthy one :D

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:48 PM

SLBT................never heard of you.................

Welcome to the Forum and of course it's great to see ye posting those ever so naughty pics....................... :blush:

On this occasion I shall forgive you doing terrible things to those poor innocent girls......................... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:52 PM

Hi lads, it's that time again and work is a biatch ......... All work and no play for 14 looooong weeks ...

Most of you who know me, know I'm just hopeless with names at the best of times, so I will apologise in advance if I get some fudged up .. Solly: angel:.

Ok, here goes .....

I know it's a LOS TR and my trip started in Dubai on this ocassion, a little different but I am sure most of you will appreciate the splendour of Dubai ...

To be continued.........

So much for the incognito approach..................... :roll: :razz: :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:55 PM

Having overcome my shock due to from the missing gash warning at the head of the page :redcard:

... I look forward to checking back once the cock-a-thon begins :angel:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:01 PM

Looking forward to more SLBT - do carry on Sir......
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#8 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Ok pics but.. they are GG. Hope we see LBs soon. :angel: :clapclap:

BR

#9 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

one of the best openings ever for a tr, looking forward for the rest, oh yes. thanls for the pics :D

#10 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:52 AM

Fuckin hell me jaw just hit the floor there :clapclap: What a wonderful start from yon Scottish hooligan, looks like this is going to be a Christmas special :harhar:

#11 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

a picture paints a thousand words :lol: , glad to see another celt on the lb hunting front, come on scotland!!

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

Great start, and you haven't even made it to your destination.

Something appears to be missing in that first set of photos. :shock:

I may need some assistance from Rxpharm, as he's the expert in this area. :mrgreen:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci