Photo

Alyssa in Bangkok on December for Holidays ;)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#13 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:49 AM

No kissing and telling! :D

However, while I do prefer postops, a petite, passable lb can capture my attention and Alyssa did in 2004. She does look better in person than her photos. While she does have her prices listed, lets just say that's a starting place for negotiations, but of course she won't come down to the levels of the Thai lbs, since she has more expenses than they do.

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

This thread is one of those irritating ones that takes ages to load due to the pics being sourced away from LB-69.

:tantrum:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:27 AM

I was thinking since it was 2004 you might have been in your more sane :loco: days and went for pre-ops.
:D
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#16 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

Damn girl. Looking mighty fine! Love your selection of lingerie. thanks for showing us a cock shot or two. Saved us reading a bunch of BM's grovel to you for one.

I wish I was there at that time to find out just how much generous is. Good luck sweety and don't be afraid to post some more shots for us ladyboy worshippers.
:rock:
P.S. Where you from?

thanks for the nice words yes im from Manila
more pics and videos in my site www.alyssats.com ;)

#17 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

hi to all the delicious guys here ;)

by the way im Alyssa Asian Latina Pre Op Transsexual girl from Manila
I love being Top,Bottom and Versatile with my fully working candy stick that your girlfriend/wife dont have *wink wink*

Boarhog, easy to miss with all those lovely pics - she's from Manila, Philippines.

I met her back in 2004 - a very lovely lady!

wow nice to see you here my dearest special friend
yes i remember the time weve spent together
he even invited me to have dinner and watch a ladyboy cabaret show
then spend all night sleep together
youre such a true gentleman why cant all be the guys be like you like just plain fun, money is not issue and just pure happiness jeje

:notworthy:

#18 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

by the way i just got to Bangkok with a hard cock waiting for you jeje :P

my Thai mobile 0868 104345

besos
Alyssa

#19 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

I had the pleasure of Alyssa one evening in Shanghai last year. And as I have long maintained, listed prices are just that.

Nice girl - good presentation, extremely passable and, as is often the case with the Filipinas, well spoken. Given the rich offerings available in LOS at bargain prices, Alyssa won't pull in too many :butterfly: tourists. But I imagine some of the local residents might occasionally be looking for something a bit more educated and verbally entertaining than the average Thai ladyboy. :D

#20 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:13 PM

I had the pleasure of Alyssa one evening in Shanghai last year. And as I have long maintained, listed prices are just that.

Nice girl - good presentation, extremely passable and, as is often the case with the Filipinas, well spoken. Given the rich offerings available in LOS at bargain prices, Alyssa won't pull in too many :butterfly: tourists. But I imagine some of the local residents might occasionally be looking for something a bit more educated and verbally entertaining than the average Thai ladyboy. :D

thanks for the feedback and nice to have met you my dear ;)

#21 Half Thai

Half Thai
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

:love: Wow!! :love:

I just saw some of your x-clips online. What an amazing load you can shoot !! :yumm:

Ever thought of visiting Tokyo? I sure would like to :bj: meet :hug: you.

#22 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hi Alyssa, by any chance are you the Filipino ladyboy that's planning to open a ladyboy bar in Singapore?
If you are, good for you, hope you and your partner succeed.
I think we could do with a bar with Filipino ladyboys - give our dear Thai friends a run for their money.
I'll be first in the queue by the way. :harhar:

#23 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

Hi Alyssa, by any chance are you the Filipino ladyboy that's planning to open a ladyboy bar in Singapore?
If you are, good for you, hope you and your partner succeed.
I think we could do with a bar with Filipino ladyboys - give our dear Thai friends a run for their money.
I'll be first in the queue by the way. :harhar:

hi thanks for the inquiry but its not me
im not really interested into the bar business scene lol

but if ever you like to setup a business in info tech, real estate, fashion, food, rtw maybe we could talk about it ;)

besos
Alyssa

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

... but if ever you like to setup a business in info tech, real estate, fashion, food, rtw maybe we could talk about it ;)

What a waste of a venus-with-a-penis :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci