• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#253 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

Cheers Sam!

A pleasure once again to meet you.........on the next trip in May we'll probably have another wee bash at La Bamba........we'll think of an excuse............... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#254 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

Good read Pete ,, another well done and highly engaging trip report sure glad I got to see you again and along with Big tell , Dave , Mike , Kim and all the other board member .

Hope you and all the board members have a great “ holiday season “

Cooldudecoco

Attached Files

#255 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

Good stuff P2...........!

Great to hear this trip was a good one for you.............you up for one in May..........?

So far there's meself.......SLBT...........Bigtel.................. :D

I'm always up for it! Though I'll have to see how things go this spring. Have a few big expenditures coming up that may put a crimp on the travel budget.

Your trip reports always brings back some good memories...

#256 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

Have a few big expenditures coming up that may put a crimp on the travel budget.

Hoot, I'm sure a large quota of ''Black T shirts'' won't be too expensive and eat into your vacation budget... But you could always scrimp a wee bit and buy them in Patts.. they are cheaper anyway matey.. hahaha

Have fun buddie.. lookin forward to May already

:-)

#257 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:12 PM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 22

Wee Aum goes up the Ezy stairs to the toilet......................she is followed by Karn, Oil and a few others.............I think nothing of it until Tata and Pancake shoot up after them........................the wee one appears with tears streaming down her face............wotdefuk...............she tells me the Ezy girls have "boxed" her.......................

I'm a bit taken aback by this and feel for her....................poor wee thing................all she did was to come in to say cheerio................grrr.......I am not very happy with this odd turn of events................I can understand the bar rivalry but this appears at first glance to be bullying and I for one do not like bullies..................however.................I'm big 'n ugly enough to know that things usually happen for a reason and while I'm not aware of any previous run-ins I can't rule it out so I have no option but to take her away from the scene................

I shake hands with the boss and Lita gets a hug....................I know Karl is planning some changes to Ezy and he knows his business and the associated issues involved and will sort out things as he has done in the past..........................

I had been half expecting Katie to make an appearance as she had sent a few sms asking for my time on my last night..............which I did not reply to as I felt she'd had enough of that.............so I grabbed a bus round the back of Soi Marine to avoid any possible Walking Street confrontations...................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#258 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:26 PM

Classic shot of FBUK Petesie! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#259 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 22

Wee Aum goes up the Ezy stairs to the toilet......................she is followed by Karn, Oil and a few others.............I think nothing of it until Tata and Pancake shoot up after them........................the wee one appears with tears streaming down her face............wotdefuk...............she tells me the Ezy girls have "boxed" her.......................

Massive turn off for me. I hope Karl deals with this kinda thing. It ruins the fantasy man. I would have been out the door too Petesie.

#260 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:36 PM

I short timed Aum once in her brief stay at La Bamba and found her to be extremely mercenary - in the unpleasant sense. I laugh as I'm writing this given that I AM describing an essentially commercial transaction, but I'm sure you get my drift....

I don't like bullies either, but I guess I'm inclined to think that there was probably some legitimate reason for her "boxing" by the Ezy lovelies given my own brief experience with her and agree that you were wise not to let chivalry get in the way in this instance.

#261 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

Agreed redrock - if it was my friend. Curious if Petesie got any explanation from Karl. And also about the planned "changes" to Ezy....

I vote for ST rooms with king sized beds! :angel:

#262 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

Agreed redrock - if it was my friend. Curious if Petesie got any explanation from Karl. And also about the planned "changes" to Ezy....

I vote for ST rooms with king sized beds! :angel:

You would have to knock a few walls down to fit those in!

No explanation was necessary from the boss, his business and I know he doesn't put up with any crap so I'm okay with things in Ezy........

Aum can appear to be a wee bit hard nosed but it's purely down to a lack of education.......and of course being in the scene for 5 years since she was 16.................

She's a nice kid at heart and small framed and vulnerable so I kind of felt protective towards her...........

I must point out that Tata and Cake shot up the stairs to pull the buggers off her............ :tantrum:

Good on 'em.......

#263 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 23

I asked Aum where I could take her..................your Loom she replied.................okay sweetie though no boom boom.........all right?

She sweetly smiled and I thought what the heck.............I know she has a few things she wants to tell me so I figure I'll share a drink with her and catch up on her life..................good grief..............who was I kidding................

I have my whisky and its a bottle of Heineken for she..................she sits on the couch and I ask her what the hell was that all about in Ezy..........I no know............erm...........awright Aum................how are things? She tells me she has some good cussamers and one guy wants to take her on holiday..............I am pleased for her and tell her this..............but she is unsure.............I think its purely down to the fact she'll be taken out her comfort zone and she is nervous...........I explain a few things with regard to Katie and she is eager for any news............

I have my shower and pack the last few items..............it's now 3 am and Aum is once again smiling...........good for you sweetie.............when I come back from the toilet she has slid into the pit................Oi you.............I said no boom boom...............I Thai-red she says............mmm me too............I've arranged a wake up call at 5:15 so I finish my whisky and decide to grab an hour or so...............I climb in beside her and close my eyes..............she snuggles up..............you'll be ok darlin'..................................the re-assuring snuggle develops into something else and the no boom boom resolution bites the dust...............

A fair bit of passion ensues and I'd forgotten how good boom boom was with Aum......................we end up with her bum in the air and me trying to wake the guy up next door by shoving her head through the headboard...............a very noisy finish indeed and she sniggers at the mess she has left on the sheets..............I clean up and we cuddle till the early call comes and I wonder where the Fuck I am................

#264 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:51 PM

Your not in Kansass anymore Peter..... thats for shu-aarr.. lol..

Nice ending there, take it easy sleazy..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci