• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

Noryoung & Ali

Firstly it's not about bad combo between testosterone and issan temper... most LB's (P4P in general in Thai) originate from Issan. Most LB's are heavily hormone treated so their testosterone levels are less than some of the gg's !!

Secondly Ali - the troubles you've encountered boils down to not being frank with girls. Saying you dont want to bar fine her (makes her think she is failing - which maybe the case). Best to tell them I like LB's - or from the beginning tell them you've no intention of bar fining that evening. Dont let them lose face with their peers in the bar working you over for a long period for you to stand up and walk out. Plus if you're totally honest then you wouldnt find areas 'no go' zones due to you not trying to cause a scene. I'm not being critical here - just hoping you take it as advice and not critisim - that you're best to talk very straight and basic and let them know your intention right from the off.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#62 Noryoung

Noryoung
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

Brit: Thanks for the answer. I know their testosterone levels are low. It was just a figure of speech as to say that lbs can be hotheaded,just as much as ggs. Anyway,so you're saying that a gg in the p4p scene doesn't mind that their customers are into lbs as long as you don't make them lose face?

#63 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:00 AM

deleted

#64 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

Secondly Ali - the troubles you've encountered boils down to not being frank with girls. Saying you dont want to bar fine her (makes her think she is failing - which maybe the case). Best to tell them I like LB's - or from the beginning tell them you've no intention of bar fining that evening. Dont let them lose face with their peers in the bar working you over for a long period for you to stand up and walk out. Plus if you're totally honest then you wouldnt find areas 'no go' zones due to you not trying to cause a scene. I'm not being critical here - just hoping you take it as advice and not critisim - that you're best to talk very straight and basic and let them know your intention right from the off.

Brit, you make some good points and I take them on board. I agree with you about making your intentions clear from the beginning, thus not having to restrict yourself.

Thing is I didnt explain but I had already bar fined this girl on a previous night and I could tell she was a bit controlling which is why I let her down that night and didnt want her to know about my LB encounters. So I figured I had gone to far to be honest with her.

I prefer to keep my LB seperate and private from the GGs as I dont think its their business and I dont want them to judge me on that basis, e.g. a gg I might want to barfine is not interested because she knows I slept with an LB, many would say in that case why bar fine her, reality is I don't care if shes judgemental I just want to have sex with her.

The most important point is my liking of LBs is very private, I dont go around telling people because I could be in Nana with friends and a GG who knows I sleep with LBs could mention in to my friends.

Paranoid but true

#65 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

Firstly - thanks lads for taking my post in good form.

My only follow-on comment is if you're a fan of GG's as well and not wishing to discuss your orientation/likes/dislikes during your chats then for the sake of not creating a scene I would seperate out locations and not 'hunt' in the same complex.

Mind you - without indicating you are a butterfly - you are likely to get shouted at no matter if you go with another gg from another bar. It just gets worse obviously if the gg shouts "why you go with LB" when you are walking through the complex - thus drawing attention to yourself.

A good tip (either LB or GG) - never bar fine or get too friendly with someone who works at the enterance of a complex - because you will have to run the gauntlet having to exit the complex with another friend from another bar in hand. That is never a good scene. If you must multiple bar fine in the one complex make sure there's easy entry and exit without opportunity for a scene.

Thats why i prefer to be totally frank and honest with anyone i chat with - and dont care what they think about so long as i'm truthful - because it stops such problems
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#66 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:19 PM

....also I dont think it's jealousy issue as puttytat was wondering.

I think there are 3 reasons for the 'jealous' behaviour -

1. Trying to shame the customer into returning to them after they 'invested' some time with you in the bar (or if you had bar fined them previously)

2. Warning your most recent conquest that you might be a time waster and a butterfly.

3. Taking frustration out on you because they've lost face with their peers in the bar.

In my opinion its nothing about jealousy at all. Most of the gg's are totally accepting of LB's and were brought up along side them - so there's very much less social stigma as in western society... especially within P4P industry - where the gg's and LB's work together.

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:23 AM

I would sincerely love to BF Pookie from Gemini Bar in Simon Beer Complex in Walking Street................

Alas I would have to walk back past my wee Issan friend Ning in Rolling Stone Bar and that would be a major loss of face for her........

Plenty of other LB's to choose from...............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#68 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:53 AM

... and that would be a major loss of face for her.....

This "loss of face" excuse is becoming ridiculous! :redcard:

Is it like no-one else in the world except a Thai ever gets embarrassed?!

We wouldn't want to hurt the poor feelings of a prostitute now would we? - If you want Pooky then go get her, if the tables were turned Ning wouldn't give a flying fuck about you!

Meum cerebrum nocet

#69 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:12 AM

There's a bit more to it than that my voracious sniper in the woodpile........................ :clapclap:

Generally I'd agree with you..............besides if I wanted the Pookster I could get hold of her by devious means................. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#70 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:18 AM

.....besides if I wanted the Pookster I could get hold of her by devious means................. :harhar:

... by using that new invention called the telephone? :lol:

No worries petesie, I know you keep your backside covered :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#71 Noryoung

Noryoung
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:31 AM

Sigh,the complicated life of an innocent punter :angel:

#72 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

but after they saw me with my LB... even when I was alone they didn't even try to bother...

Once they know you've sampled the superior female being even those dumb-fuck GG's know it's a lost cause chasing a ladyboy-chasing punter.

great use of the word fuck, couldnt agree more, dumb fuck gg's, men or l.bs have the virility, have the i.q

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci