Sunnee Stunners

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#289 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

Here is a few pics I got when outand about on my travels around sunee a couple of months ago with bigtel... Cheers bigtel, it was an eyeopener for sure.. hehhe

Attached Files

#290 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:55 PM

If anyone is interested, there's a very hot unreconstucted ladyboy - perhaps the hottest I've seen (your taste may differ) on xhamster - look in the new shemales bit, for sapphire.

It's a long vid, & I sat through the lot, wishing it were longer.

Plus a pic of a beach road youngster, with powdered face... you have seen her on the previous page, but not these pics.

There's a lot of Bali pics to come, but I've been crazy busy trying to earn a living as an English teacher.

I looked at that video of Sapphire a few days ago. That is a rather old video. If it is the girl in the pink shirt, I used to have that on VHS tape which indicates how old it is. But never-the-less I always liked that video of Sapphire. I think she is from Hawaii.

#291 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

Here is a few pics I got when outand about on my travels around sunee a couple of months ago with bigtel... Cheers bigtel, it was an eyeopener for sure.. hehhe

I remember that night well SLBT :D , that Bar was just up from Crazy Dragon where we had a quiet drink too :harhar: wasn't that also when you sampled my Chilli Mackerel whilst I was eating your Chicken Dish :lol: .

Cheers Amigo :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#292 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:23 AM

Sounds like a good old 69 to me... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#293 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

slbt, new hunting area sunee plaza :nonono: :nonono:
has gary glitter changed his name by deed poll?? :harhar:

#294 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

deleted

#295 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Ahhh putytat, like you say, its better to venture out to various places, nooks and crannies... You never know what you may find. Very true statement indeed.

Panders, nothing ventured, nothing gained me auld chum.. :clapclap: As it happens, I was shadowing my wingman bigtel, making sure he was in a good vibe.. It is nice to window shop as well rather than damaging the goods and puting tham back on the shelf.. You gotta get out more laddie.. :lol:
And just for the record... Garry Glitter was a cunt and a waste of fucking air!! That wee pic of Bom (he is 25 BTW) may have stirred a passion in your loins possibly... Come on big lad, take a trip to the darker side.. :harhar:

BigTel, it surely was a great few evenings we had walking around seeing who was there. That makeral was absolutely pants but the return of the missing chicken blew my feckin socks clean off mate.. Good effort.

I just hope Redrock has managed to keep the blues from festering too much over a certain one who wouldnt let him go.. Never mind mucker, there's always next time.. Good on ya.

Sunee is a good change to the ''NORM'' and as we all know, the places to go nowadays are somewhat stale in comprrison to prior trips. It's up to every individual to find new talent and new venues to keep your holiday excitement fresh and the fire burning enough to want to return..

laters chaps

#296 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

Well said Putty and Terrorist. :clapclap:

I also happened to find BOM a couple of trips ago.

You know as I alwys say "variety is the spice of life". :D

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#297 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

You dirty old homo donnykey. After all the lip I took from you about shagging Sunnee boys and now I see you're ball deep in the wee fellas.
I fucked Bom too by the way. I thought he was great. Smashing body on the wee mincer. Great arse.

I must admit I've become a big fan of Sunnee over the past year.

#298 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

I must admit I've become a big fan of Sunnee over the past year.

You dont feckin say, like... :gayf:

Redder's, I thought we had lost you there for a minute... Lost overboard n awe that..

Well, you know from our wee chats that I have become rather nicely aquainted with the place and it has also got something to do with the company I had I would deffo say....

Aey... That'll be a compliment by the by.. :D

#299 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:11 AM

Sunee is a good change to the ''NORM'' and as we all know, the places to go nowadays are somewhat stale in comprrison to prior trips. It's up to every individual to find new talent and new venues to keep your holiday excitement fresh and the fire burning enough to want to return..

laters chaps

Very true SLBT. It's a good buzz hunting down some new talent and new spots.
We laugh because it is true.

#300 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:54 AM

Redder's, I thought we had lost you there for a minute... Lost overboard n awe that..

Well, you know from our wee chats that I have become rather nicely aquainted with the place and it has also got something to do with the company I had I would deffo say....

Aey... That'll be a compliment by the by..

Still here Terrors. Probably be back in Sunnee around mid September if you care to join me.
I'll take you back to Happy Boy GoGo. You can barfine that wee fella you liked so much last time. Fucking homo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci