Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:54 AM

Nice big load there in that last photo Fridgemagnet, keep them cumming. :D

#170 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:18 AM

Well that load is fair. Now here's a bigger load....mine on Nam from Obsessions BKK, then femboy now has a set of bolt-ons

Attached Files

#171 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:43 AM

This attractive LB I really didn't get on with, about as exciting as only a "superstar" can be.

thats a shame frigdemagnet she looks very cute

I assume you met her in Chiang Mai or was this a LOAS trip

thanks for the pics

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#172 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:05 AM

Then Muay, FL, from soi Honey, or soi Diana - forget which one (lovely body)

Ah yes fridge....Muay you will see her sitting outside the hamburger wagon in Soi Honey most nights.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#173 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:33 PM

This attractive LB I really didn't get on with, about as exciting as only a "superstar" can be.

thats a shame frigdemagnet she looks very cute

I assume you met her in Chiang Mai or was this a LOAS trip

thanks for the pics

cheers pela

Pela, she was from Soi 6 - a GG bar with a few LB's, more or less opposite Hi Boss. One of a couple of LB's from Laos.
She had a hormone droopy cock, & acted like she was doing me a big favour - just totally uninterested . Got quite angry when I gave her 200 baht & told her to go. Really beautiful though.

Attached Files

Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#174 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

Donnykey wrote

Ah yes fridge....Muay you will see her sitting outside the hamburger wagon in Soi Honey most nights.

Cheers DK

Hi Bruce, your knowledge of Pattaya LB's is truly encyclopaedic (hope I spelled that right).
Are there any you haven't sampled?
Mual has, what is to me, the perfect LB body, & a most respectable cock.
Have you seen her 2 ugly lesbian friends? - they usually hang out at that hamburger bar too.
After leaving my room, Muay left the street door to the apartment ajar, and the 2 lezzos came in 5 mins later, & robbed the place, so she needs careful watching...all caught on the security cameras, so not guesswork.
Fortunately all my stuff was in the safe, and my door was locked, but a drunk guy downstairs lost a lot of stuff & money.

Attached Files

Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#175 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

....acted like she was doing me a big favour - just totally uninterested . Got quite angry when I gave her 200 baht & told her to go. Really beautiful though.

:gp: Excellent! Good for you fridge. I did the same with Bam a little time waster in BKK. Give them a couple of baht & the heave ho if they can't bothered doing their job properly.

#176 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

Donnykey wrote

Cheers DK

Hi Bruce, your knowledge of Pattaya LB's is truly encyclopaedic (hope I spelled that right).
Are there any you haven't sampled?
Mual has, what is to me, the perfect LB body, & a most respectable cock.
Have you seen her 2 ugly lesbian friends? - they usually hang out at that hamburger bar too.
After leaving my room, Muay left the street door to the apartment ajar, and the 2 lezzos came in 5 mins later, & robbed the place, so she needs careful watching...all caught on the security cameras, so not guesswork.
Fortunately all my stuff was in the safe, and my door was locked, but a drunk guy downstairs lost a lot of stuff & money.

Yes fridge I've seen 'em.... I first met Muay when she was 17(didn't take her then mind you) and worked in a gg bar on 2nd rd next to Siam Bank. Not far from where she is now. lucky you never lost anything.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#177 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Saw this interesting looking chappie trying to hid away from us on a corner of the internet and thought I better drag him/her in here for a group opinion. Not Thai for sure, but in my opinion, what a face.

Attached Files

• Attached File  fem4.jpg   94.44KB   2775 downloads

#178 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

That pic is from one of the goldbarsxxx websites with the logo chopped off.

Smacked botty for you BB :sado:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#179 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:53 AM

That pic is from one of the goldbarsxxx websites with the logo chopped off.

Smacked botty for you BB :sado:

Haha, I never claimed it was my photo, if you read again I said I found it on the internet. Just cropped it to remove the black cock and bog roll, not very erotic, well maybe it is to a shady soi prowler guy I know. :nonono: :angel:

#180 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:18 AM

While Nam is still a BKK Obsession's girl, and now has a set of bolt-ons, in this shot and at this time (Sept.2008) Nam was a lovely passionate affectionate GFE femboy. :love: And, as such, fits into the 'Sunnee Stunners' mold.

Given her bolt-ons, I guess she can no longer be considered a femboy. But, the rest of the above is all still true for the very sexy Nam.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci