Philippino LBs on cam

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 dexter

dexter
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Hey morgan i just come back from philippines i have been to thailand 6 times not just for ladyboys i like to go half and half Before you go make sure you you have contacts cause not as easy so make early planning when i was there i met 1 spent 8 days with her she was from subic but if you go to angeles well you can meet on street cause there are many but none work in bar if you go to dateinasia well there are heaps from angeles i actually was with 1 from that site i found out later chatting to her now.It depends on where you are going too what you like to do i went to peurto galera but you have to take 1 there i never did cause with a girl there many girl bars but no ladyboys at all.Its a great place to go not nearly as scarey as some would make you believe just be smart i never felt threatened at any stage and very cheap when i was with ladyboy in angeles it cost 1000 peso so under $25 i will definately go back so yes its great

#14 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hello Morgan. On a previous thread on this site Essex Boy mentioned that he might be heading to the Philippines in December with a pocket full of contacts for the webcam models. If he makes it over then maybe you can pick his brains on the subject.
I've hooked up with several of the LB's here in the PI who also work the webcams (though I have not met them on this route) - they have all been very cool and great company. Enjoy.

#15 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

Few days ago I went to see Ezy girls movies on some internet page I'm member (WTF I miss Ezy I guess :love: ) and I found link to some TG web chat pages (won't give the address because I know they are not sponsoring this forum so I won’t do free commercial).

I found many Filipino ladyboys there, they look nice although Thai LBs are better looking (at least for me 8) ) but their English is… superb far better than mine so if you’re in for a chat the are Nr. 1. I talked with one of them, sexy looking girl long black hair, silicones… and she told me most of the girls on cameras are not P4P girls but… if you come to Philippines they can do exception :angel: . I didn’t discus about prices but…there is nothing few EUR/USD/… won’t buy I guess…

BR

p.s.
Most of them are from Manila and plane ticket from BKK to Manila is bargain + Philippines don’t want Visa from EU citizens so… who knows.

#16 zobinarx

zobinarx
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

looking for Amanda...

She is brand new on the cams, but excellent attitude. the Filipinas are really giving the Thai girls a run for their money!

She couldn't give me her website details. Anyone who could help me localize her? She is 20, Arabic look (cat's eyes), small cock,...but very nice round ass. very funny

Cheers

#17 bullseye

bullseye
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

I am in the pi now and have met 3 different LB from cam sites. All good and no problems. Last one was last week in Angeles and her name was Diane. Big cock and very active. I paid her 1500 peso for the night. If any bm's are in AC and want her number they can pm me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci