Ex - Still looking beautiful as ever...

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#25 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:47 PM

Surprised you haven't noticed some of the girls wearing amulets. They come in all sorts of styles, sizes, etc.

Posted Image

#26 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:52 PM

have seen the little Wheel of Life one but not that...
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#27 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

Thanks for this great Pictures. I look for her 2 Weeks ago but i dont see her :evil:

#28 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

Ex......too bad her performances don't equal her looks

#29 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

Ex......too bad her performances don't equal her looks

.... ehhh, could you elaborate on this? It means she is a starfish? Or even worse?

Nick Bullseye

#30 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:48 AM

I certainly have no complaints at all in regards to Ex, infact quite the opposite.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered taking her again this trip.

Be very careful about making conclusions about a given girls performance based on a single board members remarks.

I know a number of girls that I've found to be 'very average' have received glowing endorsements from other respected board members, and that's just how it is.

There is chemistry and a whole range of other factors that come into play.

Incidentally, I like my ladyboys 'active' and Ex played this role without any problem. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:14 AM

:gp:

Chemistry is a mysterious thing - and numerous factors are involved that affect whether you have a mind blowing experience, good time, average time or poor time with a lady. It's unpredictable sometimes even from one visit to the next with the same lady will be different.

#32 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:08 PM

yes rxpharm i complete agree with you.

#33 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:29 PM

Was fortunate to 'bump' into the gorgeous Ex at Linda Bar in Walking Street the other week.

Needless to say, I made the most of the opportunity and headed off into the night with her.... :harhar:

Here are a few 'family rated' photos I snapped before putting my camera away. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#34 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

A few more back at my hotel....

#35 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:24 PM

:clapclap:
Stunning one KK! I get my Ex's and O's mixed up all the time, does she still have cock? and who did that cool painting of her?
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:45 PM

:clapclap:
Stunning one KK! I get my Ex's and O's mixed up all the time, does she still have cock? and who did that cool painting of her?

Yes, mate still has her original equipment, and it's fully functional too. :hump:

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci