Behind Enemy Lines...Pt 2

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#13 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:13 PM

Off to Blue Dragon to keep my appointment with Fon. i got there bang on 9pm, as promised, but inevitably, Fon was late. So i sat down to have a beer, and the beauty who had been preening herself in the mirror turned round - Aha! kita! Now, i had had a bad experience with Kita 2 years ago, who although having a gorgeous body, also has a bad temper.
she made every effort to wean me off my idea of going with Fon, but there was no way i was ever going to give this bitch another baht. So, at 9.30 i reckoned i had given Fon enough time, and anyway i need to get away from Kita...

Attached Files

#14 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:14 PM

...as i was just about to exit, Fon showed up. She asked me if i wanted to stay for another drink, but wishing to avoid any confrontation with Kita, said no, lets go...

Attached Files

#15 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

.....as we turned to walk up the soi, Kita called my name. And as i turned round, flicked up her middle finger.
I made a point of overpaying Fon, and told her to make sure Kita knew how generous i had been. I would have so loved to have seen her face. Hopefully i'll run into both again at some point, as Fon was fantastic, and i want to have a few words with the bitch Kita!

Attached Files

#16 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:58 PM

I've seen smaller rugby loose forwards in my time - she'd strangle you with those legs if she wasn't careful or if you pissed her off.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#17 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Looks like that's one road I'll not be going down

#18 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

Wow mate that looks like the wrong girl to cross, I can see why you wanted few words

#19 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:16 PM

About FON

She used to be very pretty and feminine in the last 2 years, but lately she is turning more masculine and less pretty everyday :sad:

I met her last time in July...but I was not attracted anymore...what do you think about?

Do you agreed with me....???

I mean, i know that as i am getting older i will not turn prettier...but she used to be very hot the first time I met her in 2007....

#20 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

About FON

She used to be very pretty and feminine in the last 2 years, but lately she is turning more masculine and less pretty everyday :sad:

I met her last time in July...but I was not attracted anymore...what do you think about?

Do you agreed with me....???

I mean, i know that as i am getting older i will not turn prettier...but she used to be very hot the first time I met her in 2007....

Do you have any old pictures, on this one she looks like East Germany GG swimmer? :D

BR

#21 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:34 PM

sORRY NO PICTURE, BUT I think that Mr DonnyKey have it

I never take picture

Fon used to have the best legs-butt combo I heve ever seen...2 years ago.... :tantrum:

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

i had a not too great time with that kita also.
bird is up her own arse, thinks she,s something else.
where as fon is great company. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

sORRY NO PICTURE, BUT I think that Mr DonnyKey have it

I never take picture

Fon used to have the best legs-butt combo I heve ever seen...2 years ago.... :tantrum:

I have but my PC in shop for repair. I now in internet shop. Can post pic Fon later.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

I thought you were a bit quiet...................... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci