Amateur in Pattaya got slaughtered

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#25 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:21 AM

I did what they thought me in the army, focus on most important thing. I entered, picked the one I found most attractive and didn't care about others... Did this in Ezy, Obsession, Stringfellows, Hi Boss... And always managed to pick the right one in first try. :angel:

BR

#26 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

Pretty much molested? Sounds great to me!

Let 'em crack on - just take the one you want if and when YOU are ready.

And don't be afraid to shop around before you do. Although sounds to me you are with GG loving friends, so perhaps heading to the one bar when you can and choosing from that bar is a better option for you.

Telling them to slow down never works for me. Now ignoring them - thats a different story.....

Money is power, Cruel to be kind and all that jazz....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#27 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

Thx for the advice fellas !
Did what yas said and tracked down ezy and walked in. Sexy Ball caught my eye and she was really good =)

Was thinking about calling her again tonight or is that another noob mistake? haha

Thanks again guys loving thailand

#28 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:48 AM

Heya All

After all the great advice from this site I thought I was more than ready, but after doing a ninja on my mates I went to a close by ladyboy bar Near pattaya bay resort which im staying at and got pretty much molested!. Wasnt used to it but made me real incomfrontable and was wondering if anyone wanted to show me some tips or how its done or :)

Im only staying for 3 nights tho and would love to check out ezy bar =)

#29 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:20 AM

iskender007said

I went to a close by ladyboy bar Near pattaya bay resort which im staying at and got pretty much molested!.

and your problem is?

#30 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:48 AM

HAHAHA to a degree yes

But I think the place was empty and got rushed by a bunch of em

Do u rush inside? tell em all to relax? haha it was funny tho

This is what my mind set was" Oh yeh this is the place!"
Excited and that and then when they rush me "AG+RGH gotta get the fuck outta here"

bascilly if someones already around that woukd be cool

#31 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Isk, the same thing happened to me. It was all a bit overwhelming but I managed to stay long enough to quickly negotiate with the one I most liked the look of and got out of there.

If you've managed to take the step to get in, at least don't run out without taking at least one with you. :D
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#32 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:06 AM

i know exactly what you mean, can be vey daunting at first, it is the same in gg bars as well, i just tell them straight, out for a drink and not interestd untill end of night, or just say cha cha, means slowly slowly

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

Just get in there...........shake there dicks right back and slip yer tongue down their necks.......the rest will come naturally........... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:21 AM

I did what they thought me in the army, focus on most important thing. I entered, picked the one I found most attractive and didn't care about others... Did this in Ezy, Obsession, Stringfellows, Hi Boss... And always managed to pick the right one in first try. :angel:

BR

#35 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

Pretty much molested? Sounds great to me!

Let 'em crack on - just take the one you want if and when YOU are ready.

And don't be afraid to shop around before you do. Although sounds to me you are with GG loving friends, so perhaps heading to the one bar when you can and choosing from that bar is a better option for you.

Telling them to slow down never works for me. Now ignoring them - thats a different story.....

Money is power, Cruel to be kind and all that jazz....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#36 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

Thx for the advice fellas !
Did what yas said and tracked down ezy and walked in. Sexy Ball caught my eye and she was really good =)

Was thinking about calling her again tonight or is that another noob mistake? haha

Thanks again guys loving thailand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci