• 378 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:53 AM

I'm with manfredmann on this one

hope they change it soon

#62 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

whats that thats on her face, is it a mask ?

#63 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:06 AM

Cunts as mouths? Cocks as arms? Who makes this stuff?

Every time I see that banner, it reminds me of.....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#64 MissTressLiza

MissTressLiza
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:33 AM

well guys

seem you say you don'tlike it

but alway i see your all visit and enjoy to ask show on freechat

that what is you mean not want to see?
just looking around so don't try to contect me if you only want to sexchat i do have my job is live sex chat on here.

#65 manfredmann

manfredmann
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

well guys

seem you say you don'tlike it

but alway i see your all visit and enjoy to ask show on freechat

that what is you mean not want to see?

Hi Liza, no, this was referring to a previous banner ad for 'freak fuckers' ...a site featuring guys fucking women who looked like the pic Fatboyuk posted... i think everyone enjoys the webcam girls!!! :angel:
"there she was just a walkin' down the street..."

#66 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:13 PM

I find the banner unnecessary also... but for different reasons.

If you are in a public place (ie internet cafe etc) looking at the forum the last thing you need is this banner popping up at the top of each page. It is far from discrete.

I would have preferred the ability to minimum or hide the banner/ads after inital viewing of them - so you can then browse the forum without embarrsement of others over your shoulder clearly seeing what you are browsing.

Obviously there are pictures embedded in the forum of naked LBs etc but you can see if there are pictures attached before opening the thread and can scrowl down rapidly.

It's a small point - and i realise that the banner is part of the main site which hosts our forum - but i find it totally unnecessary to be so visible all the time whilst browsing the forum.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#67 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

Brit, you dirty, DIRTY man.

Spending your spare time ogling guys made up as girls and with their cocks encased in lingerie :nonono:

#68 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:05 AM

If you are in a public place (ie internet cafe etc) looking at the forum the last thing you need is this banner popping up at the top of each page...

That's a legitimate concern. Many people may tune in from a web cafe or an airport (or at least want to do so) but may be dissuaded by the thought of graphic images appearing for all to see.

Some forums use software which allow their members to temporarily turn off the images through the 'Profile' feature. It may be worth looking in to this as an option...

I have enclosed an image to illustrate this...

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.jpg   34.22KB   8 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci