filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:29 AM

Why don't these links resolve to a simple clickable URL like this:

http://www.youtube.c.../_naqBDmy2TU

Far cleaner....

Nice little clip though
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:42 PM

Thats a good link Filbert..........as I say........I'm new at this so I will stumble along seeking sage advice as I go.................

This clip was taken with a Nikon Coolpix S630 which is a good wee camera and snapper but not so clever at night particulary using the movie mode........I'm thinking of getting a Samsung R10...............anyone have any recomendations?

:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:30 PM

I do think R10 is to large of a beast to monger with in front trousers pocket. Just my 10 cents. :angel:

BR

#28 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

point and shoot digital camera video modes are not designed for low light videography - it doesn't matter which model you buy. If you are serious about making low light video that is reasonably good either 1) buy a light to light up the subject - which isn't too practical or 2) buy a good quality video camcorder that has low light capability - which takes away the easy portability factor.

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for that RXpharm..........I shall look into the lumins categories at work tomorrow! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:17 AM

Great to see you moving into the video age also Petesie, god bless youtube. :D

#31 email

email
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:24 AM

This clip was taken with a Nikon Coolpix S630 which is a good wee camera and snapper but not so clever at night particulary using the movie mode........I'm thinking of getting a Samsung R10...............anyone have any recomendations?

:D

The Panasonic TZ-7. Never used it myself but it seems to get good reviews on the net.

http://www.dpreview....anasonictz7.asp

#32 Master Bator

Master Bator
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

For some reason I don't like hearing about ladyboys and songthaews (baht busses) :tantrum:
Neither does the wife....

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

Did some swift research and bought the diminutive Samsung R10........... 8)

A bit too bulky for my jeans pocket but fits perfectly into a small Lowepro pouch which will fit nicely onto my belt..................it's compactness sold me and it got a fair few good reviews.........

I better get to grips with it over the next few days as the trip starts in 10 days..................yee-har...!

:butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

#34 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:50 AM

Did some swift research and bought the diminutive Samsung R10........... 8)

A bit too bulky for my jeans pocket but fits perfectly into a small Lowepro pouch which will fit nicely onto my belt..................it's compactness sold me and it got a fair few good reviews.........

I better get to grips with it over the next few days as the trip starts in 10 days..................yee-har...!

:butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

Good, so next time Baht bus will be recorded in HD. :clapclap: I just hope you will do some other recording with this camera too. :angel:

BR

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

This is my first attempt...........if successful could change my TR's!

#36 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:54 AM

That looks like it cost a bit more than 10 baht per ride.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci