• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#181 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

Attached Files

If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#182 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:58 PM

Attached Files

#183 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

My favourite of the few I took.....

Attached Files

#184 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:23 PM

Nice shots of Pookies guys. Thanks.

Especially like cooldudes shot over the shoulder of a a guy toasting a drink to her as she does the ladyboy salute. Good job on the tatto closeups too.
:clapclap:
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#185 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:13 AM

more

Attached Files

• Attached File  poo2.jpg   149.74KB   52 downloads
  • Attached File  poo3.jpg   156.91KB   39 downloads
  • Attached File  poo4.jpg   152.81KB   47 downloads
  • Attached File  poo5.jpg   126.52KB   53 downloads

#186 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

I´m fall in love, How old is she?.
I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#187 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

She told me she was 20

#188 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:46 AM

more

Attached Files

• Attached File  poo1.jpg   123.52KB   41 downloads

#189 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Pooky is one of the very few LBs that looks as good if not better without the war paint. In the morning she looks as great as the girl you took home the night before, and that is quite reassuring.

#190 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:02 PM

I think I've a got a real good idea of which girl will be my Pattaya "romance" now ;-) , Pookie just looks "perfection" IMHO :angel:

Just gotta find her now :harhar: and thats if she'll have me of course :shrug: :notworthy: [/code]

Fantastic pics you guy's :thumbs: :clapclap:

After looking out for Pookie for 10 nights I finally saw her at Rossco's and TTChang's get together at Sally's Bar on the 8th Jan but alas I was in company and couldnt approach her but the number I had in my phone was confirmed as hers by a fellow BM

I eventually plucked up the courage to sms Pookie one afternoon whilst on the bus coming from a night in BKK back to Pattaya on my penultimate day in :thai:

Thankfully she sent an sms back on we arranged to meet in Jomtien near where she lives at 7-00pm

I arrived on time and waited for her in the Viking Bar on Soi 3
Pookie was late of course but only by 30 minutes :lol:
I had necked a few San Miguel's pretty rapidly in nervous anticipation of meeting her.

She looked stunning as she approached my table and I was lost for words.

The intention was to go to her room for S/T but we ended up getting on my motorbike and heading to La Bamba and her staying L/T in my room and a most enjoyable night was had.

Pookie left and I said I would see her later but by 4pm I was having Pookie withdrawal symptoms :blush: so I called her and asked to go round to her place.

I arranged to meet her at the Viking Bar at 5pm and we went back to her room for a lovely S/T. :69:
As Pookie was putting back on her Black Panties she had been wearing an :idea: came to my head.
She looked at me a bit :shock: when I asked her to take them back off and give them to me :twisted:
I told her I would take them and then return them to her on my next trip, and this was a good excuse to have to see her again.
I didnt mention I would really be using them as a face mask back in Blighty taking in the aroma :whistle:

I asked her to call me if she was not busy later but I was meeting friends for a last night drink.

I saw Pookie outside thee JSB when me and amigos left Pentire at the Hot Tuna Bar with his squeeze on our way to the Ezy Bar.
I went over to her, gave her a kiss and asked her again if she wasn't busy to call me, I needed her again for Christs sake :angel:

About 20 minutes later I recieved a sms from her asking "Can I come now"
It needed no second invitation :harhar:

I think we ended up at the Linda Bar later on, BB will have to clarify that as Im sure I saw him and Foggy there but I was in a bit of a haze :razz:

I was a bit gutted the next day that I had cancelled my late check-out as I didnt have to leave to go the Airport till 4pm :argh: and a few more hours in the company of Pookie would have been just perfect :yumm:

Pookie was a delight and great fun to be with. I wouldn't hesitate in taking her for a few days next trip.

I had to laugh one instance when Pookie handed me her phone when her friend called and she didnt want to speak to her.
She told me to tell her she was drunk and asleep :lol:

Funny thing is despite Pookie's reputation for being a bit of a drunk she was sober the whole time I was with her mainly drinking Coke or Orange :shock:

Great Kid :thumbs: :love:

Sorry if this post is a bit long chaps but Im not doing a TR this time and I just want to add myself to the Pookie Fan Club 8)

P.S. She told me she was 19 ;-)

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#191 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

As Pookie was putting back on her Black Panties she had been wearing an :idea: came to my head.
She looked at me a bit :shock: when I asked her to take them back off and give them to me :twisted:
I told her I would take them and then return them to her on my next trip, and this was a good excuse to have to see her again.
I didnt mention I would really be using them as a face mask back in Blighty taking in the aroma :whistle:

Well done mate! :thumbs:

Love to hear Pookie stories! :D

#192 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Well done mate! :thumbs:

Love to hear Pookie stories! :D

I did forget to mention I gave Pookie a tip for a trip to the Salon Shop in exchange for these Panties :yumm: fair's fair :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci