Fairytale

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#13 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:21 AM

The best Fairytale !!! Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. :rock:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#14 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:10 AM

#15 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

:angel: something troubling you two.......once bitten twice shy or something :D

#16 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Just saying how it is you know my views on those slimy good for nothing money grabbing kniving two face slags :D

Anyway why are you not out trick or treating squire ?
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

You get my vote on that DirtyMike............... 8)

I'll bet they were all there last night..................slaughtering cats at midnight in cemeteries by the pale light of a flinty moon...........lining up the next legion of victims................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:52 PM

I had just got back home around midnight, earlier this evening I cleared off out to escape the masses of young kids who kept ringing my door bell dressed up as witches and ghosts expecting me to give them a bar of chocolate :loco: Two or Three groups would have been fine but it was never ending.
I used up that entire value box of 20 within an hour.
Next year I'm going to put some razor wire around the gate to the drive way, that will stop the little scroungers :tantrum:

#19 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:21 AM

The best Fairytale !!! Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. :rock:

#20 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:10 AM

#21 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

:angel: something troubling you two.......once bitten twice shy or something :D

#22 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Just saying how it is you know my views on those slimy good for nothing money grabbing kniving two face slags :D

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

You get my vote on that DirtyMike............... 8)

I'll bet they were all there last night..................slaughtering cats at midnight in cemeteries by the pale light of a flinty moon...........lining up the next legion of victims................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:52 PM

I had just got back home around midnight, earlier this evening I cleared off out to escape the masses of young kids who kept ringing my door bell dressed up as witches and ghosts expecting me to give them a bar of chocolate :loco: Two or Three groups would have been fine but it was never ending.
I used up that entire value box of 20 within an hour.
Next year I'm going to put some razor wire around the gate to the drive way, that will stop the little scroungers :tantrum:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci