Emmy the slutty ladyboy next door.

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#1 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

On my last trip to Patong Emmy was the first ladyboy I met. I checked into a guesthouse called Candyhouse on December 23rd around 10 P.M. the guy who ran the place waited up for me gave me my motoebike which i wasn't supposed to get until the next day. so having it I decided to go to C&D's. On my way out the room next door was inhabited by some girls. One on the bed saw me and said hello so I ducked in to be nice to the neighbors. Her next words were do you want to stay home with me tonight, I don't have my makeup on. She looked very nice without. I could tell she was ladyboy more by her voice than anything. I told her maybe another time as I just got here and wanted to go out. She told me her room was on the floor below 309.

So off I went and figured I might take her up on it later. I noticed a couple other narly ladyboys in the room. One looked rough as guts, tooth missing, another looked like a crack whore she was so skinny with sunken eyes. I wouldn't cross paths with Emmy until 9 nights later, although I would see and hear plenty of ladyboy traffic next door. It was one of 4 rooms that had ladyboys living. That I knew of anyway.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

i dont get it.
are you recomending her, or slagging her off.? :loco:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

I can't help ya there Anthony, you'll have to be your own judge. :Mental:

#4 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

Mouth like that one can overlook certain imperfections in a persons character i say.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

I can't help ya there Anthony, you'll have to be your own judge. :Mental:

ok, i judge that you found another oportunity to post your picture collection.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

Isn't that what people do here Anthony? Sorry I didn't do a conventional trip report like most guys. I guess this isn't the best format for you, but dems the breaks, you'll just have to cope I guess. Is that such a big ask?

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

boarhog,
were you by any chance born in holland.?

#8 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:28 AM

I have started a seperate thread of this Candyhouse where i stayed. It was a cheaper alternative for longer stays. My total cost for 14 days at this place plus a motorbike was under 8,000 baht during peak season.
http://lb-69.com/for...916.html#116916

The pluses besides price was several ladyboys lived at Candyhouse. The drawbacks were several ladyboys lived at Candyhouse.

Emmy was one of many, while the room next door ahd several outside guest who stayed up allnight. The first time I met Emmy she had a warm smile, I never saw that again, it was always a slutty look on her face.

Attached Files

#9 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:41 AM

After Mint stayed over a couple of nights it was discovered she knew Emmy. Turns out they went to the same high school in Chaing Mai. Such similar backgrounds quiting same school, same town, both only 19 yet they were so different. Mint went next door to borrow something for her nails while Emmy was there. Emmy was prepping for the Cabaret and snorting Yabba. Didn't seem to bother Mint, but I told her on return I did think it was so safe going next door. Anyway me and Mint took the night off from going out and were in bed by 10. We both woke up around from loud ladyboy next door around 3 a.m. I asked Mint if she heard Emmy and she said no but then asked me if I wanted to have party sex with Emmy. I didn't know how to answer this but I didn't say no.

I think I said I may have to fuck them just to quite them down. So Mint rings Emmy who is at Soi Croc still but will come home. I'm thinking this is way to easy. Mint is testing me, but want to keep her guy happy. She gets paid regardless and is smart enough to know that I'm not going to stray away if I'm getting strange.

Attached Files

#10 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

The Legs of Emmy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Attached Files

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

the last few pics remind me of another thread running called "legs".

#12 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Thats right big fella, some of these fotos were taken from there. Aren't we observant. :clapclap:
You can relax point nazi, I linked it so no points were gained. I hope your ok with that and if your not, well lets just say its not a worry of mine. Here are some more photos of Emmy, eat your heart out Salty, I'm getting points for these.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci