Dusit2D, Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#13 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

Slapman is talking about the new boutique Dusit in downtown South Pattaya on second rd and not the large North Pattaya residence adjacent to the dolphin roundabout :tantrum:

I realise that PT :tantrum:

Cheers from a punter on a bad run....DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#14 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Slappy my recent agoda update had a promo on this hotel at $76/night

#15 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:05 AM

Thanks. I saw that. That's why I thought I'd give it a try. From the photos it appears that the rooms don't have any windows. that doesn't sound like fun. Was hoping someone had stayed there and could give me a review.

Guess not. Oh, well. It's either here or the good old LK Ren.
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:48 AM

Was hoping someone had stayed there and could give me a review.

Why not make a reservation on the deal breaking condition that your room has at least one window :D

#17 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

Can't stay that I've stayed there, but here is a video tour I found when I was looking into for myself.

This video is a bit long, but the room tour is right at the beginning, looks like they have windows :D And that pethouse suite looks real nice...

And don't forget the sexy shower...

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

Looks a real funky place with guru Paolo playing his full part, I especially like the idea of free flowing sparkling wine during the breakfast buffet. This hotel is going to prove very popular for the upmarket pink punters with Boyz Town right across the road and gay parties which the guru spoke about.

#19 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

Thanks Hoot. Very unique. Speaking of unique, what's with that dude with the fork sticking out of his chin???? :oops:

You've been much more helpful than some folks (PT :wnkr: )

Gracias. Guess I'll just have to see for myself and file a TR when I return.

My only concern is with the open bathroom area there might not be certain functions I actually want to see (ie my guests laying a huge log in the toilet). :evil:

Oh well.
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#20 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:22 PM

And you definitely need to request the curtain option for the shower.....after all, hired help or not, who would want to watch the Slap Man take a shower washing his bits :lol:

#21 Master Bator

Master Bator
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:57 AM

I stayed at their signature suite by invitation and spent the whole night testing all features in the room with a stunning and smart (well not as smart as she may think) ladyboy.

Of course I had informed the reception that I was expecting a guest and no problems were made. But I can't vouch for what happens if you just show up with a lb in the mddle of the night.

The suite was fantastic -a stunning view over the pool both from the living area as from the bed because the suite is split level.
Behind the pool in the distance you see the Pattaya Bay resort and you wonder if the guys there are having such a good time as you are....

Food from roomservice is as good as from the restaurant andit is good value for money.

I do have some comments though:

1)operating the lights is a big hassle, there are switches everywhere , I spent almost an hour to get the right atmosphere.
Two master switches,one down and one upstairs for main lgihts would suffice and two dimmers for the romantic lighting.

2) no where to hang bathrobes or towels when you are in the hot tub, which is conveniently located behind the master bed.

Nowwhy was the ladyboy in question there?

1) She needed a shoulder to cry on?
2) she needed to get even with someone?
3) somebody wanted to get rid of her?
4) for a job interview for Nang Fah resort?
5) she just thinks I'm a nice guy?
6) She thinks I might be a sponsor?
7) she thinks I am a good customer?

I don't know the answer either, I would say there is a bit of truth in all the above.

:angel:
All I know and remember is that I had an unforgetable night there.

:love:

#22 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

Off the top of my head I'd say because you were paying her. :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

#23 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

Behind the pool in the distance you see the Pattaya Bay resort and you wonder if the guys there are having such a good time as you are...

We are. I don't come to Thailand for the rooms. 8)

#24 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Slappy my recent agoda update had a promo on this hotel at $76/night

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci