Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:04 AM

Has 'Nicole' managed to sort out that hairy chin of her's yet :whistle:

Maybe that's what was tickling my balls

#15 ©snapper

©snapper
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

Monday night, spotted Nicky as I walked past Obsessions, back to Holiday Inn where they tried to stiff me for 2000 baht joiner fee. Checked out the next day,now at The Vista Soi 4. Must have caught something from Off the other night. Sh had a hacking cough and I woke up with a sore throat and temperature so no action Tuesday or tonight. Back on form tomorrow
Some Nicky pics who was performing well, fully functioning.

Attached Files

#16 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:58 AM

Great Trip report bith good Photos Thanks. Nicole looks really Tall. and Nicky look very cute. Wow

#17 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

Nicky is sensational! Most passable ladyboy in Pttaya IMO. Perfect face and those long slender legs look great in those stockings.

Some guys here don't appreciate the slender legs hope they aren't put off by the lovely Nicky. She could hardly be their type with those skinny pins.

Well done snapper hope your back in action soon.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#18 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:51 AM

Nicky is sensational! Most passable ladyboy in Pttaya IMO. Perfect face and those long slender legs look great in those stockings.

Some guys here don't appreciate the slender legs hope they aren't put off by the lovely Nicky. She could hardly be their type with those skinny pins.

Well done snapper hope your back in action soon.

A perfect example of black sheers eh boarhog,

Thank's snapper.

#19 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Yes inded Uncle.

I'm sure we'll see some more long slender legs in sheer stockings before the end of Snappers trip. Thats the beauty in his trip report. It is unfolding while he is there. He'll be outfitting some fine ones before its all said and done.

We are in for a treat. some great photos ahead.
:pic:

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#20 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

Welcome to the forum Snapper - love the way you get right to business. Excellent pics 8)

#21 philpedley

philpedley
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

Great report – fabulous photos. And as for Nicky – truly amazing! You say that you saw her as you “walked past” Obsessions – but was she working there?

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

excellent start man.
did you take that lingerie over with you.?
8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

No wonder I cannot buy any sexy lingerie in Pattaya....

Snapper snapped up all of them - bastard!

Great to meet you and thanks for supporting the event.

#24 ©snapper

©snapper
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:07 AM

In Bangkok now. Had to do some work so not much time to play.
So first evening out on to the newly refurb'd Guess Bar. Met up with Mardhi, Jay was in attendance looking good as usual, as were all the girls in their black uniforms. I did a few snaps of them which I will post in the Guess Bar thread.The girls were all celebrating something so were drinking whisky. The lovely Dear spent the evening telling me she was hungry and wanted my hot dog , and swallow my cream. It then degenerated into "I want to lick your ass" which was the cue to leave. Had a good session with her, she's one of my favourites, here's the snaps

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci