Where's the Party ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:43 AM

I like the uncomplicated view Dieter. I am in Thailand now and might be ion Pattaya on the day of the party. If I am in BKK I will see you all at KC3 at the hour, although I can't see them having a private party for 3 of us :) .

Have a good one guys.

#14 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:44 PM

Honestly speaking guys, KC3 will be packed as hell at night, it is too small bar for few guys that want to sit together, Cascade would be better option, maybe I will try to organize something there the last week on Dec. Updates will follow.

#15 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

Be thrilled...
Posted Image

See you, perhaps you like to join with me a b - day party from a friend...think could be exciting....Posted Image
Posted Image
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#16 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:11 PM

LB-69 are be right...... KC3 are not the right place for some guys who want sit together and talking about cars, soccer,footballs or only looking to the girls...
My god when KC3 the hell ...devil I cum...you must have space enough to invite some of this lovely girls to you for have some drinks..and play and check some of their bodyparts
KC3 serve one of the best Mekhong in town...really...
Okidoki be right in action as I arrived...and I must say he was of the point in top form and we have many fun this evening with the girls,pre or post ops..
many drinks and fun...really the hell..
Some (many) ladydrinks and many drinks for us...we entertain around 5 or 6 girls ....yip yip yip...fun as hell...
The girls love us.....
Anytime again ....Okidoki...
Posted Image

So No Lusisng
Dieter

#17 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

Good to hear that you had a great time guys, unfortunatelly I'm damn busy and cant organize or attend any party in what left from 2005...hopefully it will be much better in upcoming year !

#18 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:19 PM

Hi Dieter,
Just returned back to reality. No LB in Hong Kong...
Thanks for turning up at KC3, first time there and really enjoy the post op ladyboys which are available. Super time. I went again a few days later and enjoyed again, also in Cascade and Obsession, super super.

See you next time

Party-Animal

#19 Manlikeme

Manlikeme
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:56 PM

Hey Gugs, cumming in to town 21-28 January 06, looking for LB's and Bar girls to party with. Anything happening or going on.

#20 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:35 AM

Hi Okidoki..
Nice to hear you had a good time in Bkk...We drive direct to Pattaya as we came from the parents of my gf...Pattaya rocks too...looooooovly girls!!!
But next time we meet up, we do as we talk a privet party in an appartment with jacuzzi....real xxx. You and me and 5 or 6 selected girls......
Posted Image

Manikeme....End of January I am on Phuket for scuba diving

Dieter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci