Volleyball training

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#49 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

BB are you giving them some tips on how to win or u just being there so u can oil them up after practice :D :D :D :D

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#50 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

All this Volley Ball training BB........I do hope they are getting enough rest and it's not affecting their night time antics.

:wink:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#51 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

these pictures are excellent man.
i would rather see more of them than the old cock up the arse routine.
keep it up man. 8)
in this pic, there is a pile of roofing tiles on the right.
would you know if they are redland renown,s or marley ludlow majors.?

Cheers Tone, unfortunately I went on a wild goose chase to Jomtien this afternoon, so will have to wait till tomorrow to do some more shooting.

About those tiles, no idea. :lol:

Some more from yesterdays work out.

Attached Files

#52 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

Sayang and FBUK the girls are safe in my hands. Some more photos for you Tone. :wink:

Attached Files

#53 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

Having seen the training sessions first hand, what are your odds for this event, Mr. BB.

Any early favourites? Or perhaps a dark horse tip?

The Pook crew look like they got a lot of energy, but I'm sure those big So What girls can spike a mean ball!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#54 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Having seen the training sessions first hand, what are your odds for this event, Mr. BB.

Any early favourites? Or perhaps a dark horse tip?

The Pook crew look like they got a lot of energy, but I'm sure those big So What girls can spike a mean ball!

Good question Kliome.

Well Sallys don't seem to be taking it too seriously, half their team are in their home towns this week. La Bamba are supposed to start training this week finally, and no news from Stringfellows. That really just leaves us with Pooks and So What ase the two main contenders I reckon. My friend Lefty summed it up nicely and I am sure he won't mind me quoting him here.

"These are definitely the two best teams. Before seeing either team practice, I thought So What had what appeared to be most physically dominant team due to the size/strength of the girls. First from seeing Pook practice, I thought they looked pretty formidable. They have about 5 very good players, and about 3 more that are decent enough you don't need to hide them.
Then after watching So What practice, they not only have the physical size, but have 6 very talented players who appear ready to play as a coordinated team. I'd have to lean toward them. Jennifer is the best back line player I've seen and Pook has no one to match up with Fah at the net. Their other 4 are all really good looking players I think, but the individual names escaped me except for Nat. Nat IMO, is probably the 6th best So What player but would be 2nd best if she were on Pook Bar's team.

Pook has a possible advantage of practicing barefoot on sand, because that's the surface they will play on, Oct 10. So What is practicing in flip flops on that hard scrabble surface, where one definitely does not want to be diving for the ball, and in their practices they don't.

That's my brief analysis of the two favorite teams, but I may revise them after seeing some more practice."

Bear in mind since he wrote this So What have had a work out on Jomtien beach.

#55 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:50 PM

Excellent stuff, I hope this becomes a regular event. I have a hunch for Pook bar, but Sally's won it last time (?) so I wouldn't count them out despite, perhaps, their over confidence..

If someone could get some video footage of the main event, or good pictoral coverage and commentray, for those of us unable to attend, they would instantly gain hero status..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#56 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:46 AM

I can be recruited. :D :D :D :D 2 mtr tall. 20 yrs of playing ball. All I need is a ticket and a place to stay. :D :D :D :D Ill even put on a wig and a bikini. I am sure nobody will notice. :D :D :D :D

Great photo story BB. Super cool!

#57 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:16 AM

I'll be quietly thinking of, and cheering for the Pooks girls come the 10th.

This is, whilst I'm miserable as hell at work, and wishing I was there on the sand instead...... :evil:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#58 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:59 AM

I believe all contributions are important to the forum and keep it alive but It's efforts like this that enables this forum to remain a cut above the rest. I'm sure your work is appreciated by all BB, thank's.

I enjoy seeing ladyboys without the warpaint and out of their work environment and you've given me a feast here. Additionally it's great that those of us who can't be there can still enjoy the occasion through your pics.

BTW, for me, there's something about the girl with the white top, yellow shorts, white guards on knees and wrists and pigtails.

#59 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:13 AM

I can be recruited. :D :D :D :D 2 mtr tall. 20 yrs of playing ball. All I need is a ticket and a place to stay. :D :D :D :D Ill even put on a wig and a bikini. I am sure nobody will notice. :D :D :D :D

I just threw up in my mouth. Now I have to get that image of Lurch with a wig on out of my head. :P

Great reporting BB co/Lefty. Yes Fah! Lets go So What Tigers!

Attached Files

===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#60 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

Great stuff Mr. Burenboy. Thanks for these photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci