Volleyball training

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:16 AM

I'll be quietly thinking of, and cheering for the Pooks girls come the 10th.

This is, whilst I'm miserable as hell at work, and wishing I was there on the sand instead...... :evil:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#122 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:59 AM

I believe all contributions are important to the forum and keep it alive but It's efforts like this that enables this forum to remain a cut above the rest. I'm sure your work is appreciated by all BB, thank's.

I enjoy seeing ladyboys without the warpaint and out of their work environment and you've given me a feast here. Additionally it's great that those of us who can't be there can still enjoy the occasion through your pics.

BTW, for me, there's something about the girl with the white top, yellow shorts, white guards on knees and wrists and pigtails.

#123 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:13 AM

I can be recruited. :D :D :D :D 2 mtr tall. 20 yrs of playing ball. All I need is a ticket and a place to stay. :D :D :D :D Ill even put on a wig and a bikini. I am sure nobody will notice. :D :D :D :D

I just threw up in my mouth. Now I have to get that image of Lurch with a wig on out of my head. :P

Great reporting BB co/Lefty. Yes Fah! Lets go So What Tigers!
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#124 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

Great stuff Mr. Burenboy. Thanks for these photos.

#125 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for all your kind words guys, much appreciated. Hope to catch Pooks and So What again later this afternoon so will have some fresh pics fingers crossed.

So What had their first work out on the sand in Jomtien on Sunday, and from reports they were quite surprised and maybe shocked how different it was from training on the hard surface. The realised they could not get the same power in their jumps. Could this be a major factor, come Saturday we will find out.

#126 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

Enjoy BB, so wish i could be there, what à perfect combination - LBs and sports, super idea!

#127 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:20 PM

Well guys sorry to report no training today because of the awful rain. Spent the afternoon in Pook Swan instead and another issue that could affect play on Saturday came up.

One of the girls I chatted to pointed out that the net in Jomtien is higher than the one they are used to. She mentioned So What's net is the same height as Pook's more or less, so the higher net will disadvantage both equally. See which team adapts quickest I guess.

#128 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

Excellent stuff, I hope this becomes a regular event. I have a hunch for Pook bar, but Sally's won it last time (?) so I wouldn't count them out despite, perhaps, their over confidence..

If someone could get some video footage of the main event, or good pictoral coverage and commentray, for those of us unable to attend, they would instantly gain hero status..

Well Kliome the photos are guaranteed, unless there is some unexpected turn of events. Regarding the commentary I am not one for rambling text, may need an assistant. As for footage, not sure how uploading it would work as it would be a big file guess I would go the youtube route and embed. Let's wait and see how things develop.

#129 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Burn it to a DVD and sell it on eBay BB - you'll no doubt make a fortune in sales!!!

No, I didn't put that idea in your head. Youtube mate, Youtube..... :oops:

#130 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

Burn it to a DVD and sell it on eBay BB - you'll no doubt make a fortune in sales!!!

No, I didn't put that idea in your head. Youtube mate, Youtube..... :oops:

DVD you say.... :idea:

Unfortunately rain meant no training again today and thus no photos. :(

#131 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

DVD you say.... :idea:

Unfortunately rain meant no training again today and thus no photos. :(

If rain is stopping play, then you must get into a nice dry spot, Pooks Swan would be ideal, and start getting more photos of the girls in their "Natural" habitat....... :lol:

#132 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

Well guys, finallly a break in the weather and so there was some serious training to be done. Less than 48 hours to go now, what am I gonna do with my afternoons come next week. :(

Ok action time.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci