2 more of the girls :shock:

Attached Files

#50 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:33 AM

GaiGai - KeKe same, same. Now a post op at the No Name Bar I believe, in Tiger.

You believe she is a post op now or the no name bar under Tiger Bar? I can only confirm No Name under Tiger bar. Which means another lb turns postie. Sad news, on the bright side, maybe she is now a 3 oriface girl. :D

Well, my only experience with her was July 2005 and she loved to be ass fucked as hard as possible then. I still remember her looking up with pure lust in her eyes and egging me on with 'fuck me! fuck me hard!' over and over as I pounded her fine ass with Amy looking on.

She was still stunning when I saw her last September, though I didn't go with her. I would venture to say that KeKe (GaiGai) would be one of those LBs who now enjoy being a 3 orifice girl. :twisted:

#51 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:39 AM

No to get sidetracked, but that would move GaiGai - KeKe to the head of my must try a postie list. Is GaiGai around Patong these days?

I still remember her looking up at with pure lust in her eyes and egging me on with 'fuck me! fuck me hard!' over and over as I pounded her fine ass with Amy looking on.

Did Amy take any photos? :D
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#52 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

:oops: :oops: A sad story there Boarhog. When I started dating my ex Korean girlfriend in June of 2006, I deleted all my x-rated LB shots from my July 2005 trip to Patong. That's why I only have all these fully clothed shots of that trip. Sorry! :oops:

#53 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

I dug up an old pic i received from Areeya when she was still working at Cascades in BKK ( 2004).
As she is now a Phuket gal, i thought it acceptable to include her here - far better looking then than now ! Simple make up and oh so cute !
Brings back many memories of nights gone by with her...

Attached Files

#54 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

The legendary Areerya is more than acceptable Soapy. She had a run in Patong. What a beauty! Just look at those legs. Maybe the most famous lb of all-time.
Cheers

#55 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:00 AM

This Ladyboy from Kata picked me up at the Karon Beach round a bout. For a mere 500 baht she took me to her place in Kata then drove me back to my hotel. I couldn't recall her name then finally came across her photo in a site promo under the name Som and she now has bolt-ons.

A nice performer although a bit rushed. For 500 a pop she had to rely on turning over customers quickly I reckon. I went back looking for her a year or so later and couldn't find her or any at the round a bout. I found a couple hags by a store front 50 mtres from the roundy. When I got closer to them they approached but had to speed away on my bike. Frightening.

Attached Files

#56 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:50 AM

#57 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:05 AM

Who is that? The ladyboy that is? Welcome to the forum, I think.

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:55 AM

You're gonna have to re-size that nob shot.............it's far too large........ :roll: :? :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#59 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

DELETED

#60 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:36 AM

Who is that? The ladyboy that is? Welcome to the forum, I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci