A Retro look at Phukets LB's

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:43 AM

Cheers BH............I have taken good pics since my first trip in '88...............unfortunately they reside with my 1st wife and the ones from '95 onwards with my second one............I should have fought for custody...................... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

Don't know if these hustlers are still around Soi Croc. They bounce around looking for people with cameras to pose in photos with. Then after you take them they shake you down for baht.

Don't know there names.

LB on first picture was still present at the entrance of Soi Croc last time I was there (in January). I was there with Oh 8) , I paid her and Oh a drink and after drink was finished... I ran like hell because she wanted a threesome with us and to put it mildly I wasn’t extremely anxious to try this. :roll:

BR

Yes, Robslo, she has every indication of a leach. You did the right thing. forceful lbs should never get there way. we should always reward the subtle charmers. Its the law of survival. :D
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#123 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:45 AM

Boardhog I am a big fan of your trip reports and pictures.
Recently seen some pictures of Sandy and Pim.
Many years back I had a relation with Sandy, but under a different name: Jennifer.
I am not 100% , but maybe You can tel me some more about her.
Because I am planning a trip in februari too Phuket, and I am not sure if she is angry about me.
Is she a post ore a pre-op.
Many thanks.
Bow

Hi Bow, glad you enjoy the snaps. I don't really do trip reports myself. I leave that to the pros like Donnykey, Duke 007, Elsmiker, Koykaeng to name a few.

As for Sandy, I crossed paths with her a few times. I took a LB (Aum) to the movies and she asked me if her friend (Sandy) could join us. I had already bought our tickets, but when Sandy showed up I paid for hers. Not a big deal. Well that night we are out and Sandy comes up and greets me asking for a drink, I reluctantly buy her a drink. My date Aum never asks for a drink, I always have to offer her one. After working the crowd Sandy finishes her first drink and requests another. I tell her as polite as possible that I can't afford to carry her anymore. Her whole attitude towards me changed once I limited her time in my wallet.

I saw her the next few nights and she put on an angry act, so I never offered her a drink as a result. In January she was living on the top of the 200 years Guest House in Paradise complex. Pim and Aum were in the other room on the top floor. They all like to go to the beach.

Personally not a fan of Sandy.

#124 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:09 AM

I tell her as polite as possible that I can't afford to carry her anymore. Her whole attitude towards me changed once I limited her time in my wallet.

I saw her the next few nights and she put on an angry act, so I never offered her a drink as a result. In January she was living on the top of the 200 years Guest House in Paradise complex. Pim and Aum were in the other room on the top floor. They all like to go to the beach.

Personally not a fan of Sandy.

Sometime we just got to draw the line and tell them we are not walking atm. Money dont grow on trees. Going out with LB like Aum is truelly a blessing ..... no hassle and no drama

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#125 bow1725

bow1725
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

Boardhog, many thanks for your reply.
Maybe an another boardmember can tell me some more about Sandy.
Cheers, Bow.

#126 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:28 AM

Sometime we just got to draw the line and tell them we are not walking atm. Money dont grow on trees. Going out with LB like Aum is truelly a blessing ..... no hassle and no drama

Fred

For sure Fred and I did draw the line with Sandy and she didn't like it. They need to learn if they are more sincere and not leading with a how are you buy me a drink line, they may just get more drinks or barfines.

Aum is quite the opposite of Sandy. I spent a few evenings with her and she never asked me for a drink. I offered her one every time I saw her Smirnoff bottle empty. She never refused an offer but it was so nice not being hit up. As result got barfined too.

#127 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:49 PM

great collection of pics BH... :D bring back some memories.... :wink:

got any pics of jeje or jiji who was at the old C&D in 2007 ?? or annie from same time??

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#128 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

Thanks Batman. Unfortunately I don't have photos of them. I'm sure you have a lot of great memories, probably more than the rest of us. Would love to see some of your retro shots land here. I have seen a few here and there. Especially like those familar faces in pre-bolt on era.

Cheers

#129 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

Boardhog, many thanks for your reply.
Maybe an another boardmember can tell me some more about Sandy.
Cheers, Bow.

No worries Bowd1725, thats all I have on Sandy, Jimbo may know more about her. Given you background and my background with her, it sounds like you would be much better off finding someone different. Plenty to choose from in Phuket. more than ever in my opinion.

#130 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

Another of Sandy and Aum, with ladyboy swinging from pole.

Attached Files

#131 bow1725

bow1725
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:02 AM

Thanks again Baorhog.
Yes I know I am better off with someone else than Sandy.
But I am a little afraid, she will spoill my holiday in Phuket, by stalking me. I am planning in januari a holidy for 6 weeks in Phuket.And in that 6 weeks I am not in the mode to argument with her over the past.
That was the reason I would like some information about her.
I know I could ask Jimbo, but I believe he is underway to England for his visum.
All members thanks,

Bow

#132 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:24 AM

Bow,
Just go to C&D's and take your pick. Tell that one your a butterfly and will be taking someone else the next night. They will aloow you the freedom you deserve on holiday. If Sandy shows up at C&D's use one of the ones you have been with as shelter. she doesn''t own you. Buy her a courtesy drink and send her steppin.

Sandy may even be long gone. I haven't seen her or Pim showing up in any new photos from Jimbo's romps to Soi Croc or others Trip reports. Aum has gone back home now for months and may never return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci