Flying too close to the flame

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Forget the jealous boyfriend...looks like she is the jealous one !
Another crazy-possessive-bargirl :roll:

Or maybe you are just very hansum man Brianne :D

What was that thai word someone was shouting at you ? My guess is butterfly :lol:

#62 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:00 PM

Just heard something today that could explain Brianne’s ‘outing’. I won’t say from who but I think Brianne will know who she is. :wink: Seems it was the ex bf who tipped her off. But here’s where it gets interesting.

The reason he was pissed off was because Brianne’s version was different to what she told him.

Seems the bf doesn’t like her to go LT so she had to spin him a story. Told him and her ‘friends’ the customer was just some stupid newbie farang she met on the street and milked for everything she could and used every trick in the book to try to avoid having sex with him. (Interesting to hear how they talk about us behind our backs…gotta learn some Thai !). So when he finds the TR, he hits the roof. Apparently he was pissed off about her jealous fit and the calls and sms chasing some guy she said was just a customer and a naïve newbie at that.

Now it looks like she has shot herself in the foot cos he dumped her. Not eating cake now but humble pie. :D

Might give this Drama Queen a miss next trip I reckon :roll:

Nice pics though
:twisted:

#63 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

Guy?

#64 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:54 AM

Just heard something today that could explain Brianne’s ‘outing’. I won’t say from who but I think Brianne will know who she is. :wink: Seems it was the ex bf who tipped her off. But here’s where it gets interesting.

The reason he was pissed off was because Brianne’s version was different to what she told him.

Seems the bf doesn’t like her to go LT so she had to spin him a story. Told him and her ‘friends’ the customer was just some stupid newbie farang she met on the street and milked for everything she could and used every trick in the book to try to avoid having sex with him. (Interesting to hear how they talk about us behind our backs…gotta learn some Thai !). So when he finds the TR, he hits the roof. Apparently he was pissed off about her jealous fit and the calls and sms chasing some guy she said was just a customer and a naïve newbie at that.

Now it looks like she has shot herself in the foot cos he dumped her. Not eating cake now but humble pie. :D

Might give this Drama Queen a miss next trip I reckon :roll:

Nice pics though
:twisted:

Oh well. The pits of twisted love and twisted loneliness and twisted money seeking madness spiral into twisted plots of drama that nobody gives a shit about. Although I will admit I didn't read the thread... which perhaps keeps me two steps ahead... and charmed I'm sure as ignorance is blissssssss

#65 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:43 AM

First off nice report Brianne and the pics from Chaing Mai are stunning i hope to get there one day....

I have to say however all this business with Cake and the theories of someone outing your report to her , well it may well be the case however some LBS i have spent time with are quite computer savy and really guys if they can talk to us on msn or yahoo they can join a free forum and search their name especially when they have modelled for the site........ Alot i know are not stupid and do like to keep in touch with the goings on as they are a big part of this forum... it is largely based on them.... Some dont care what we say but some do and there are several names that come to mind that we all know eargerly follow this forum and Cake may well be one of them.

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#66 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

First off nice report Brianne and the pics from Chaing Mai are stunning i hope to get there one day....

I have to say however all this business with Cake and the theories of someone outing your report to her , well it may well be the case however some LBS i have spent time with are quite computer savy and really guys if they can talk to us on msn or yahoo they can join a free forum and search their name especially when they have modelled for the site........ Alot i know are not stupid and do like to keep in touch with the goings on as they are a big part of this forum... it is largely based on them.... Some dont care what we say but some do and there are several names that come to mind that we all know eargerly follow this forum and Cake may well be one of them.

Cheers

I was introduced to this site by lb so I know they watch
The girl in question is also computer literate

But her messages to me intimated that someone had seen the tr
and wasn't happy about it.

It's in the past now and as one poster said who gives a shit.

Good excuse to give bkk a miss and explore pastures new

C&D in Phuket looks like fun and I've never spent much time in Pattaya
Roll on December

#67 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

Enjoyed the report, particularly the pics of Chiang Mai. A while back I spent a lot of time in Wooden Bar, was wondering if the same girls were still there. By any chance do you know what happened to a femboy named Omo? She was pretty cute, but flat as a board. I spent some time with her, she was crying that if she didn't get bolt-ons soon she'd have to go into the army.

Jen is a cutie, but she's a master at playing you out for drinks - then she "can't leave bar". Yes, I'm a victim - and every time I went back there I saw another victim at the bar. And they were usually there for quite a while! She's very good at that. But I don't know, is that her bar?

#68 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

Enjoyed the report, particularly the pics of Chiang Mai. A while back I spent a lot of time in Wooden Bar, was wondering if the same girls were still there. By any chance do you know what happened to a femboy named Omo? She was pretty cute, but flat as a board. I spent some time with her, she was crying that if she didn't get bolt-ons soon she'd have to go into the army.

Jen is a cutie, but she's a master at playing you out for drinks - then she "can't leave bar". Yes, I'm a victim - and every time I went back there I saw another victim at the bar. And they were usually there for quite a while! She's very good at that. But I don't know, is that her bar?

Glad you enjoyed the report not sure about the femboy
I'm pretty bad with names though
There was one femboy hanging around but never came near
Was warned off her by the Shamrock girls the reason was lost in translation

You're right about Jen, she plays the game,
did get her away early one night but she couldn't wait to get back to the bar. She did so in a state of undress.

Not sure if she owns the bar but on our trips to Lucky bar the local gg's were treating her like the queen of Chiang Mai

There was also guy there from Singapore
Seemed to have plenty of cash and was told if i ever needed anything in Singapore then he was the man.

Will find out more next time in CM

#69 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for that, Brianne. Doubt the femboy was Omo. She was not shy! Nice long legs, pretty cute girl, particularly for CM. She first caught my eye when I was sitting at another bar a short distance away. Anyway, sounds like she's not there, at least during your visit. Thanks again for the pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci