LBs and your family life - some advice on discretion please

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#13 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for the information guys. I will especially bear in mind spending time in Patpong for LBs and Nana for girlies.

Hey LB 69, you never said where your bar was so I could pay it a visit.

#14 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:20 PM

Actually I dont have a bar(yet).. :lol: It's will take a while as the site and other projects keeping me busy as hell. From the other point of view, to run the bar can be real headache, not sure I'll be up to it.

#15 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:39 PM

Ah OK, I got the wrong end of the stick then LB69. Heard of plenty of farangs going to the wall with a bar. Seen a couple in Nana change hands over the years too, for no obvious reason other than the owners pockets not being deep enough to subsidise them.

#16 Username

Username
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:37 PM

I have found that most LBs are discrete most of the time, but sometimes they are not discrete at all.

There are no guarantees about LB discretion. There are countless ways that LB discretion could break down. The LB could get angry (due to misunderstandings, falsely perceived problems, etc.) and want revenge. The LB could be unstable due to drugs. Inevitable gossip could indirectly "out" your activity. etc. etc. It is risky business.

You have a very difficult problem if you want to hang around Nana with your wife and take LBs from that area. If you do engage in LB activity in this way, you have lost control of the situation and your life is in the hands of LBs who you just met.

If you go with one LB, the chances are very good that others will find out due to gossip. This can spread in ways you can't control ... street vendors, security guards, go-go dancers, and on and on and on.

Friends can become enemies, and enemies can become friends. This is especially true with LBs.

It is a lot better if you can keep your LB life and your family life separate. Do your LB business at Pat Pong and hang out at Nana or something like that. It's still no guarantee, but it reduces the risk of getting caught.

#17 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:32 PM

Username is right 200%...many turnovers and mood swings with LB due to their way of life, drugs mix, expectations, "friends syndrom" and many other factors. But if you separate your hunting and family days out between Patpong and Nana, it can work out. Not much connections between 2 of those places.

#18 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:08 AM

Deleted by author.

#19 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:34 AM

Oh God! I think I'll just wear a bloody mask... :?

#20 Username

Username
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:41 AM

Time is the natural enemy of successful secret keeping.

There is a risk of getting exposed every day. Therefore, the overall risk of getting caught accumulates and increase with time.

(If you make the simplified assumption that the chance of getting caught on a given day is P, and you assume that chances of getting caught on any day is independent of any other day, then the chances of getting caught after N days is 1 - (1-P)^N. This expression increases with N, and approaches 1 as N goes to infinity. In this simplified case, you can see how the idea works. But the principle applies in much more general cases as well.)

You could run into trouble at any location because LBs live their lives in public places like everyone else. I have seen Annie at a Siam Square shoe store. I have seen Talisha at the Fortune Plaza computer store. etc. etc.

I believe that unwanted "lb activity outting" should be a concern if you are going to be in Thailand for an extended period of time. If you are going to stay for a couple of years, then I believe you should take greater precautions and spend more effort on your security measures.

In the end, hiding an embarrassing secret can be stressful. You might even want to weigh the pros and cons of revealing your secret or even avoiding the activity completely.

#21 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:18 PM

Sad, but true...got few very strange faces from my friends in clubs like Qbar when they saw me there with LB..."What you like katoeys?" I said yes...Ahhhhh ok...They show no immideate change in relations with me, but who knows what they really think about.

#22 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 08:08 PM

Head down to Pattaya. Go to Soi 6 go to Goodfellas and ask for Nan. She will sort you out good and proper and she is discrete if you ever run in to her on the street. Nice little cock too.

Yes next time you walk down Soi 6 they will be calling out to you but they do that to everyone anyway and you are NEVER going to walk down Soi 6 with your wife are you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci