Photo

November 25, second part of Areeya presents Soi Crocodile !

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:59 AM

Second part of Soi Crocodile serie by Areeya Photography Limited: http://www.lb-69.com...s.php?album=125
Things getting more naughty that time...see that Anna BKK showing !

#2 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:33 AM

on the pix 14-18 is on the left hand side always a lb with long black hair, very slim. is it may? i would love to see some pix of her. one of best looking lb´s imho.

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:46 AM

If you are talking about white top, long haired gal, her name is Lili-aka-Natacha. She's one gorgeous post op babe with perfect body and face and soft pussy Cat..:-)

#4 FFM_kiss

FFM_kiss
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

you are right, my_papa... may is one of the best looking lb's ever seen. it looks like nobody have some pics of her. can anyone out there share his experiences with her within the last few weeks :?: :?:

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

may from Phuket? Who r u talking about guys?

#6 FFM_kiss

FFM_kiss
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:14 PM

yes, lb-69...

have seen her a few months ago at patong (soi crocodile), but i was busy otherwise that time so i can't talk to her. thank's anyway...

#7 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:20 AM

Yes, lb69. Long hair, white top, post op. Talked to her in may on her last evening at "work". She said her name is may.On the other day she went back to Phuket where she lives. She gave me her number and we wanted to meeet in Phuket Town but somehow we didnt manage to do so. Damn.

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:41 AM

Are we talking about that gal:

Posted Image

#9 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:59 AM

To be honest, I am not sure. How old is the pic? I think the nose was a little bit different. But maybe .. yes...can. The gal i am talking about already went to Budapest and Italy.

#10 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:06 AM

If this IS the girl you are talking about then you'll have no trouple finding her in Patong. I often used to see her in Soy Katoey or walking around Bangla. I also saw her over on Phi Phi Island a couple of years ago. She is absolutely gorgeous and conducts her self with great dignity, she appears very quiet. I once saw her talking to a guy on Phi Phi and she sounded very nice. I've had a crush on this gal ever since the first time I saw her. She is a VERY passable girl.

I used to pass her quite often on Nanai Road, go there from Bangla and turn left at the junction along Nanai. Go along until you pass Clarets guest house on the left and you'll come to a couple of tight bends in the road, I believe her place is near there on the left. I've seen her walking out of there a few times.

Good luck, she's beautiful!

#11 FFM_kiss

FFM_kiss
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:29 PM

you are right and this girl is realy beautyful!! i don't want to disappoint you guys, but this is definately NOT may. the girl on the pic is the one you can see dancing on the pics 14-18 mentioned above from ma_papa.

but i saw her talking with may in the same bar at soi katoey. don't know the name, but it's just right hand at the entrance. so they know each other. I've also heared that may has been in hungary a few times, but nothing was mentioned from italy.

who knows, maybe may is out of business for some reasons.

#12 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:23 PM

Hmm, who is that may...? Is she from Patalung, dark skined pretty babe, that has Italian BF?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci