cartun

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:32 PM

Freebies are always possible Breezy and I would suggest that with the right guy Moo is no exception however, it is a dangerous game to play with ladyboy hookers because eventually, one way or the other payment SHALL be required :o
Be it a nice crisp 1000 Baht note that latest cell phone or pair of designer jeans.
Far better to give them some money once the deed is done and that's it......end of :lol:

see pentire is a nice guy. maybe Brit should take some notes, eh? :D

#14 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

Freebies are always possible Breezy and I would suggest that with the right guy Moo is no exception however, it is a dangerous game to play with ladyboy hookers because eventually, one way or the other payment SHALL be required :o
Be it a nice crisp 1000 Baht note that latest cell phone or pair of designer jeans.
Far better to give them some money once the deed is done and that's it......end of :lol:

see pentire is a nice guy. maybe Brit should take some notes, eh? :D

When I want your opinion I'll shake your rattle kid.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#15 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

okay sugar daddy :D

c'mon man be happy! is life really getting to that point where to becomes relevant to talk shit on an internet forum?
i know u might be old as fuck, and nearing death
but relax, its all good, no need to throw a fit.

#16 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

okay sugar daddy :D

c'mon man be happy! is life really getting to that point where to becomes relevant to talk shit on an internet forum?
i know u might be old as fuck, and nearing death
but relax, its all good, no need to throw a fit.

Why don't you keep your promise and head back to lurker-ville where you came from. Gain some experience and then come back and post something useful.

Go and find yourself another forum to post your irrelevant rubbish.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#17 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:15 AM

breezey272, you are becomming a right fucking prick :x
brit, and the rest of the senior members of this forum know more about los/lbs than you could ever wish to know.
also as for you wanting to hook up with some forum memebers during your next trip, i think i speak for tha majority of bms here.
"YOU CAN GET YOURSELF TO FUCK, YOU COCK!!"
brit, and others on this forum have passed their wisdom of experiences on to me and other bms, during their free time, and all in good nature, and all you do is come on here and post shit, and get on everyones nerves.
ps i have never used the ignore fuction before, but i can somehow see it comming soon :x

#18 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:21 AM

breezey272, you are becomming a right fucking prick :x
brit, and the rest of the senior members of this forum know more about los/lbs than you could ever wish to know.
also as for you wanting to hook up with some forum memebers during your next trip, i think i speak for tha majority of bms here.
"YOU CAN GET YOURSELF TO FUCK, YOU COCK!!"
brit, and others on this forum have passed their wisdom of experiences on to me and other bms, during their free time, and all in good nature, and all you do is come on here and post shit, and get on everyones nerves.
ps i have never used the ignore fuction before, but i can somehow see it comming soon :x

LMAO! thats sad, bro.
im supposed to be put off by some old faggot with a stick up his ass? right.
well go fuck urself.
and btw i will give you the pleasure of ignoring me.

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

you are a cock, the final words i shall be wrting to you!!!

#20 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:37 AM

What a fuckin knob. I was gonna give you the benefit of doubt,breezy, but now you showed your true colors. Say hi to my ignore button :) plonk!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#21 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

Nobody gets a free fuck from a pattaya ladyboy, they don't care if your adonis, they only want the BAHT

I have to say that this is not true I got free lbs when i went, paid for many as well but I did get free lbs so its possible, and Im far from adonis

it requires a bit of luck but go for it, I know your just having fun with this comment but why not give it a try, have the baht on standby though

wow breezy is really getting attacked, someone should jump in and help him :lol:

#22 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:57 AM

lol thats why you're a cool guy.

some people need to relax, just chill out
not everything should be taken so seriously
they can attack me all they want, call me whatever name they want, but at the end of day i will still respect them as a human being.
life is about love not hate.

#23 blubb

blubb
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:24 AM

it requires a bit of luck but go for it

During Songkran there were a couple of the 'hardcore' ones in Pattaya who were giving it up for free. They would even brag about it afterwards.:twisted:
So festivities= more luck?

#24 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

whats is the big deal here about getting it for free, ffs what is 1000/1500 baht, are you a cheap charlie?
just pay the bloody money, not worth the hastle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci