August 6th and 7th

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

I will be enjoying a quick 2 night visit to Pattaya in August so I was just checking if anyone is around for a beer or two in the usual Pattaya Ladyboy venues! I booked in to stay in the GalaxySuites just off walking street. http://www.galaxysuitespattaya.com/
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

I be there
Oh so happy when in LOS

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

Good stuff Donny. Do you usually get yourself a Thai number in LOS? It would be great to meet up for a few. 8)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

Good stuff Donny. Do you usually get yourself a Thai number in LOS? It would be great to meet up for a few. 8)

just ask one of the LB`s....they proberly all have his number.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

You are right Batman. Stringfellows may be a good place to try first. I am sure 1 or 12 have his number in there. :lol:

#6 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

just ask one of the LB`s....they proberly all have his number.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA.....Not really Batman...Wish it was the case....Or do I ?

I'll PM Number Laptop
Oh so happy when in LOS

#7 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:52 PM

Two masters are there on thr right time! is my chance to try Pattaya with some top guide ...at least I hope you will accept few biers from and old newbe (at least for Pattaya) ..been there from 6th August for few days in PBR

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:02 AM

Two masters are there on thr right time! is my chance to try Pattaya with some top guide ...at least I hope you will accept few biers from and old newbe (at least for Pattaya) ..been there from 6th August for few days in PBR

Good Stuff Gervaso! Get on board. :lol: Can sort out a bar and time closer to the date. 8)

#9 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

will be in town LT but not sure what part of thailand i'll be in, will be hitting two full moon partys in Koh Phangan, july and august :D

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:55 AM

will be in town LT but not sure what part of thailand i'll be in, will be hitting two full moon partys in Koh Phangan, july and august :D

Cool, well if you end up in Patts for those date PM me. :lol:

#11 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

Hey there donny, I'll probably bump into you about then too... I'll be there with a straight mate and his chick and Helen of course.... He wants a threesome with a cracking LB with his missus.... lucky bastard
See you then, then lol

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:15 AM

I won't be there................ :cry:

But I will a month later........... :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci