• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 mike111

mike111
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:26 AM

Hi there,

I will be in Pataya this Saturday and am looking for a well hung versatile LB to spend an evening with. your suggestions are welcome.

I would also appreciate any recommendations for top hotels/apartments in lively areas. I have never been to Pataya before.

Many thanks

Mike

#2 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

Have you searched the forum at all?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#3 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:50 AM

Oil Ezy Bar

As for hotels go to accomadation & Travel click on LB friendly hotels in Pattaya. and take your pick depending on price.

It's that easy.

#4 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:36 AM

Jen at EZY is supposed to be big as well,
or U might try Stringfellows the girls there would be happy to show U what they have before U decide.

Hotels depend on what U want, alot of Mongers stay at the Pattaya bay resort, which is within easy reach of walking street, and soi Yamato ( stringfellows and la bamba), plus if you want afternoon entertainment just take the free TukTuk from the hotel to soi bukouw, grab the first bart bus going from right to left at the end of the street, and 3 minutes U are at Pooks swan house ( right hand side ), the girls all get in at 3PM there, and normaly do makup and food till about 4 then start dancing, most of the other venues dont start till 6 and dont get going till 8pm, EZY on soi BJ off walking street gets going at 9pm.

Other hotels if U want to be on walking street are the Jasmine on SOi BJ ( right nextt to EZY), but it has no lift and no phones in the room( at least last time I checked).

Also there is the Galaxy sweets on SOi Diamond, its right above a gogo, but people say there is no noise, rooms are clean but small, plus no parking if U have a car. Very small hotel too no more than 20 rooms I think.

and then theres the P72, right on walking street, fairly nice but Noisy till after 4 am.

When U get bored with that lot, try Jenny star bar after 10 PM or Lita's just a little up from there .

cheers

#5 mike111

mike111
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:27 AM

Have you searched the forum at all?

I have but it does not say who is hung and too many to go through and check one by one.

#6 mike111

mike111
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

Oil Ezy Bar

As for hotels go to accomadation & Travel click on LB friendly hotels in Pattaya. and take your pick depending on price.

It's that easy.

Oil the post op? Are you pulling my leg?

#7 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

Lots of guys give the very friendly and well hung Aoy a good review.

You can find her at Pat Bar on Soi 6. Think she's the cashier and it opens at 2PM.

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Oil Ezy Bar

It's that easy.

No he's not pulling your leg. He means this cute little LB who is reputed to have a very well endowed package.

If you explore the forum a little more, and learn to use the search function, which is at the top left of the page, in black background with yellow text line, you may be able to answer these questions for yourself.

Welcome to the forum, but try to learn how to use it to answer your own questions where possible.

Attached Files

#9 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

In BKK I saw this amazing little freelance cutie strutting her stuff. I was being obvious as hell so she started walking along beside me and said, "You like ladyboy? I ladyboy." I said, "You? Really? Aww shit." (Because i was in the mood for a girl that night.) Anyway she gave the pout and I said, "No no, I don't mean it that way. Ladyboys are cool, it's just that.... fuck, you're hot. Do you have a big cock?" She smiled right away: "Yes, big cock. Seven." For some reason, being a bit drunk and infatuated, I didn't believe her but nonetheless said, "Okay, let's go. You want a beer?"

At my hotel I took her up the stairs instead of elevator, walking behind her raised her skirt and felt her bulge through panties and holy shit she was not lying. A real 7 incher, not a 5er or 6er adding on.

So I guess the moral of the story is... just ask and feel around.
  • iex likes this

#10 mike111

mike111
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

Oil Ezy Bar

It's that easy.

No he's not pulling your leg. He means this cute little LB who is reputed to have a very well endowed package.

If you explore the forum a little more, and learn to use the search function, which is at the top left of the page, in black background with yellow text line, you may be able to answer these questions for yourself.

Welcome to the forum, but try to learn how to use it to answer your own questions where possible.

Thank you. I am aware of the search option but can't see how I can get the info I need using the available functionality without having to look through countless posts which may or may not be relevant.

The Oil that our friend provided a link to is a Post Op so being well hung does not apply. The Oil you are referring to seems to be a different girl but I can't find her on Model gallery.

Maybe I can't see all the functionality because I am not a full member.

Regards,

Mike

#11 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

Mate, you may have to check them all one by one when you get there!! (The LB's that is, not the posts in the forum)
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#12 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:09 PM

Oil Ezy Bar

It's that easy.

Cheers Eslmiker thats the babe i was on about !!!! a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci