patpong

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#49 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:12 AM

bh, i have even st some of hiboss's finest.
even ventured to their st rooms, the worst in los by a long shot.
the best fuck i had was from a lb in pooks soi6 not the best looking but she was a persistent bugger, so i st her, back to pbr, awesome time.
one ladyboy that people say she looks sexy is amy, however aparantly her attitude stinks.

:D Ya its like College days, the fat chicks and the plain looking ones always gave the best blow jobs. They had to try harder. :D

Amy has probably had so many guys who heard of her on forums and came up to her all starstruck. All she has to do is look good, lay there, and collect her price she asks.

I never feed into the stars. I always act like they are just another LB. I want them to sell themselves to me instead of being sold on them before hand. Then if it comes to them quoting me a big price tag, then I'll be quick to point out how know several who will go with me for much less. If she pisses off fine, but usually they will compete with prices I have already paid.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#50 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Here is another decent map of Patpong.

Also informative site with a bit of history on it.

http://patpongbangko...of-bangkok.html

Attached Files

#51 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:22 AM

bh, i have even st some of hiboss's finest.
even ventured to their st rooms, the worst in los by a long shot.
the best fuck i had was from a lb in pooks soi6 not the best looking but she was a persistent bugger, so i st her, back to pbr, awesome time.
one ladyboy that people say she looks sexy is amy, however aparantly her attitude stinks.

:D Ya its like College days, the fat chicks and the plain looking ones always gave the best blow jobs. They had to try harder. :D

Amy has probably had so many guys who heard of her on forums and came up to her all starstruck. All she has to do is look good, lay there, and collect her price she asks.

I never feed into the stars. I always act like they are just another LB. I want them to sell themselves to me instead of being sold on them before hand. Then if it comes to them quoting me a big price tag, then I'll be quick to point out how know several who will go with me for much less. If she pisses off fine, but usually they will compete with prices I have already paid.

I'm totally in agreement with you guys............. afterall who made them stars from a normal ladyboy...................

we all lb lovers.................

#52 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

FYI Many many LB's have never even heard of Nana when they enter the P4P scene - that is why you invariably find lots of newbies at KC3 - they have ZERO idea that there is even another choice in the Farang scene - they often only know about Patpong. What that means is that the fall out rate is HUGE at KC3 - you either stay 2 weeks or forever - hardly anything inbetween. I ahve seen countless stunners in the less than 2 week category and then they are gone. Nobody ever hears from them again - just another failed statistic as they invariably get no barfines due to not speaking English, not being pushy enough etc etc.

So actually KC3 often has a load of talent - just dont expect it to be there next week or the week after. The older established girls tend to be there forever though.

Oh and the probably next best thing about Patpong is that the Foodland store sells alcohol 24/7 - they pay no attention to the licencing laws - so if you find yourself needing a bottle of Moet & Chandon at 4am in the morning - Foodland is the place to go.

Cheers
Mardhi

#53 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:22 AM

FYI Many many LB's have never even heard of Nana when they enter the P4P scene - that is why you invariably find lots of newbies at KC3 -

It took me a few years to find out about Nana as well. I didn't know LB forums existed and was just pounding the pavement of Patpong thinking it was the only game in town.

Oh and the probably next best thing about Patpong is that the Foodland store sells alcohol 24/7 - they pay no attention to the licencing laws - so if you find yourself needing a bottle of Moet & Chandon at 4am in the morning - Foodland is the place to go.

Thats good to know for take-away purposes. That Thai whiskey stand just outside Marco Polo's next to Foodland stay open as long as he is getting customers. At Marcolo Polo you can can drink 24 hrs and just down the road at Topless Pool bar you can do the same and they have a couple of LB's working. A great spot down by Foodland and that small alley between the Patpong Sois for early morning LB spotting.

#54 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:59 AM

Marcolo Polo

:lol:

A typo is no laughing matter, sorry :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#55 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

I thought you were in LOS so I haven't been using spell check. :D

Time to go editing.....

I just noticed this thread only has 8,300 views and it was started way back in May. No one really gives a shit about Patpong.

If some one started a thread Big cocks in Patpong or Nancy/Mint in Patpong it would have that in two weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci