Hong Kong Cherry Part 1-2-3

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

Okay Guys, Let me stopp lurking and Jerking and make my 1st real entry here.
By my handle it is obvious I am New to the game.
I have been thinking about it for the last year or so. Chating with Models on some sites, and watching a few PvtCam Shows.
I was planning on hooking up with a few Phils Models this trip . But before I got there I stopped for my usual connection through HK.
So around 10pm I head to WanChai and Neptunes to pick-up my bedwarmer for the nite. Neptune was very soft that nite so I thought I would go for a walk. Just cumming out of Neptune I make a RIGHT and go down about 1/2 a block , and there she is .
A gorgeous slender Thai Beauty. Blonde Hair and Yellow eyes (contacts) great rack, just really pristine from head to toe. We approached eachother and started to chat, a lovely sweet voice. Nice jeans mini and lowcut top with bulging36Cs.
I told her I have never had LB exp, and she naturally told me I should try. I explained that I would like to try but I was not sure if i could satisfy her becuase i never even touched another cock ! She said I should not worry and that it woud all work out.
The ticket was 1000HK (about 120us. I said the best I could do was 100us and after a little debate we were in a taxi heading to my 5star accomo.
The walk ashame was practically non existent, becuase anyone that saw her would have to think she was 100% Female.
The taxi ride was just one big cuddle.
When we got up stairs i got my first HOT WET KISS of many ! She was delectable.
When she strip down to panty there was no disapointment , her femininity was so appealing, her tummy was like an atheletes.
Her Breast look so perfect and felt very natural. She was top shelf.

I will continue this report and be a bit more graphic if I am not boring anyone here. It was Great ! more to cum , if anyone wants to hear more.
It was so exciting ! TY LBVirgin :D 8) :shock: :o :D :wink:

#2 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

I'm interested in you continuing this . I used to spend quite a bit of time in Hong Kong but always used shorttime hotels .
Last time I was there the PI girls only wanted to do ST . It seems to have changed in the last 5 years or so in that respect .
I never did an LB there as I had too many friends around. :cry:
I'm very familiar with Neptune II etc. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#3 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:36 PM

Sounds like you hooked up with Lotus... (6' in her heels) ... she is a genuine stunner and your experience matches mien in that regard.

Well done .... now get to Thailand, where they aren't all as gorgeous but the dollar goes a LOT further
Triat

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

Sounds like a wonderful scenario 8)

Even though my bedposts are a pile of sawdust on the floor I still get a real buzz from pretending I am a ladyboy newbie and they are my first, like I'm an innocent little boy and their charms are somehow over-powering me and passion has me under their total control.

I've always definately got an extra thrill when I play innocent like that, especially on the street as if I was just there by chance.

Nice story LBNewbie, but as they say, a picture paints a 1000 words :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:14 AM

Car to share her number or name? I will be heading to HKG in two weeks Thanks.

#6 zobinarx

zobinarx
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

Car to share her number or name? I will be heading to HKG in two weeks Thanks.

it is useless to try to get the contact details of thai SWs in HK, they stay for 2 weeks max and head to another place, Singapore,
Shanghai or go back to BKK. plus...this would really kill the pleasure of hunting at night and finding a hidden gem in the filth!

Just go in front of Delaney's...you will see the four or five gurls waiting there...After midnight only 2-3 ugly ones are left hovering in front of the small thai eatery a few metres up the road. HK$ 1,000 as stated before is for the better looking ones and you look like a fat ugly American boy. But these days if you negotiate well you should be able to get lucky with HK$ 500 only...In Thailand they would not get that much!
Those American tourists are really destroying the marketplace and paying far too much!!!

Otherwise you can always go on Craigslist and get ripped off by the Filippinas TS...apart from the winklergirl who has never disappointed anyone from what I've heard, he he.

#7 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:17 PM

I'm interested in you continuing this . I used to spend quite a bit of time in Hong Kong but always used shorttime hotels .
Last time I was there the PI girls only wanted to do ST . It seems to have changed in the last 5 years or so in that respect .
I never did an LB there as I had too many friends around. :cry:
I'm very familiar with Neptune II etc. :D

Wow, Thanks for responses !

1, Ladyboy Guru, Very interesting ! I aggree 100%. Up on till this nite I was reall LB Virgin, since then in my online chats I keep my Virgin Status and intend to use this for a while because of some of the points you mention and because how well it worked for me here. Please see Pt 2 ! Thanks LG

2. Zobinarx.
Your exactly right and She did say as much ! These gals are just TEMP on this scene !
As for Pinoy Girls, your correct and thier temporay Mamasans are encouraging this. So best to make sure they agree on how long they will stay ,becuase they are all becoming "Runners" here ! TY Z

3. Triat.
Mmmm ! Lotus ! Do u have pix u can share. Because My Gal was adament about not taking any pixs , soft or hard !
But Lotus is a fitting handle.
And I never ate Lotus Before ! heeh!

BKK here I cum ! TY T

Hong Kong Cherry Pt 2

Her kisses were delicate , wet and sweet. Our Taxi ride back accross town was warm and cuddily.I explaine to here again that I did not know how far I could go, as I have never even touched another COCK but my own.
She said it would all worked out. I did say that for sure I was not gonna let her fuck me ! That we agreed !

Her kisses were so sweet and fresh. She stripped down to her thong panty and we continues kissing . I kissed her neck from back to front. I carressed her gorgeous breast like a kid in a Candy Shop. All this time and in the cab I was exp an unbelievale psychological rush and really trobbing hardon !

(In-Room )
I started to caress her flat, tight and muscular tummy, which was rippiling like a washing board. I turned her over a carressed her tight butterocks ! heeh!
Then turn her over and played with her breast, tummy and bikini line.With my head resting on her tummy I ran my hand lightly over her black panty and felt a mound , thats I when I realize I was touching her cock which was pointing down .
This surprised her because I think she thought I wasnt going to play like this. Now this mound turned into a Rod and I started stoking through her black panties. She slipped off panties and that when I seen her 6 1/2 maybe 7 incher.
I started Jerking her off and she said it felt good, I reminded her it was the first COCK I ever touched, this made her swoon.
I also mentioned I had a lot persaonal pratice since I was 12 ! heeh!
Her cock was darker then her body and just about the same size and thickness as mine.
I moved my body so that our legs were scissored together and Balls and Cocks touching. I then grasped both hard Cocks and beganing jerking both of us off. She had to say she love this, almost like it was her first time.
She started giving me a great soft BlowJob, I continued Jerking her off moving my face closer to her member ! Really teasing her by moving my face so close to her Cock ! Then I finally couldnt resist and I put her trobbing head in my mouth and swrled my tongue around the head and then started Sucking like a champ ! hehe! It was exciting and I got so excited I started to consume the whole cock into my throat. I cant belive how easy it was !
Now she really wanted me to Fuck her ! So I ,,,,,,, to be continued if you like ! 8) :wink: :D

#8 zobinarx

zobinarx
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

nice report LBNewbie! All this time in the cab?! Good that you arrived at your destination in one piece....and not just with one piece in your mouth! I would have liked to see the expression on the driver's face! Delight or disgust?

#9 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:14 PM

nice report LBNewbie! All this time in the cab?! Good that you arrived at your destination in one piece....and not just with one piece in your mouth! I would have liked to see the expression on the driver's face! Delight or disgust?

Thanks Z !
Just to clarify, only kissing and cuddling in Taxi, everything else took place in my 5Star Room with spectacular view of Kowloon and Harbor ! TY LBV

#10 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

! So I ,,,,,,, to be continued if you like ! 8) :wink: :D

So I paused my embellished story and manipulatively asked if they wanted more. :roll:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:45 AM

So I....

...wished I'd had my camera cos those boys on the forum can only cope with 20 words at a time in one sitting.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:03 AM

So I....

...wished I'd had my camera cos those boys on the forum can only cope with 20 words at a time in one sitting.

Your right Buddy ! and I am usually thinking about future sex

Sorry I am not a literate as some folks here and I type with 2 fingers. I always need to concentrate and it takes time for me. Will catch up soon ! TY LBV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci