Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

#14 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

We are all still learning Putytat well i am at least....

I think if you make you way to Ezy at any one night all our paths should cross....

I like the sound of the 10 beers too as long as we throw in a couple of JW Black labels at the end..

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#15 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

hi puddytat...I'll arrive in pattaya on the early afternoon of 09th june...staying at PBR...we can meet up At EZY bar...seems the place to go these days...if I don't forget I will wear my white Pink Floyd t-shirt...with the "Wish You Here " album cover on it, you know the one...where 2 guys in suits r shaking hands ond one is on fire...if we meet up early enough , we can go to Strinfellows for 6-9 happy hour..beer at 50BT...lol...any other BMs wanna meet up?.....rock n roll....3 weeks...3 days to go!!!!!! :D

#16 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

hi puddytat...I'll arrive in pattaya on the early afternoon of 09th june...staying at PBR...we can meet up At EZY bar...seems the place to go these days...if I don't forget I will wear my white Pink Floyd t-shirt...with the "Wish You Were Here " album cover on it, you know the one...where 2 guys in suits r shaking hands ond one is on fire...if we meet up early enough , we can go to Strinfellows for 6-9 happy hour..beer at 50BT...lol...any other BMs wanna meet up?.....rock n roll....3 weeks...3 days to go!!!!!! :D

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

i will be there in june also till 16th with kliome.
no doubt we,ll see you lads about. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:43 PM

i will be there in june also till 16th with kliome.
no doubt we,ll see you lads about. 8)

Oh Anthony you not wait me.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#19 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

:shock: How can any resident of England consider Thailand in June when The Derby, Royal Ascot & Wimbledon are right on your door step :?

#20 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

I might not be from England not a big horse racing fan and tennis... is Pat Cash still playing?????

But i think the migration may be due to the endless supply of hot thai LB'S and cold beer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you will be sympathetic to our humble gathering.....

Cheers

PS Anthony 70 ..are you off on a " rotter crawl "????
Live to ride, ride to live.

#21 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

me too guys looks like i,m coming....see u there around mid july!

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

#23 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

hi anthony i will meet u and kliome on the 12th i will give him a bell when i get there as we both in rcon
got a lb cherry boy coming with me in taxi from bkk he only 21 not met him in person just hope he aint to good looking lol
when u get there mate?

#24 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

heading out on 26 may, arrive in time for the party on the 27th.
sounds like you got a bit too excited arranging a meet before you arrive.
like to keep a clean slate myself. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci