Flight Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

i know this is very cheeky and forthwright, but if you do not ask you do not get.
i am flying with air france in may, does any body work with air france?, if anybody does, any chance of an upgrade?

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

:lol: What a bizare, shot in the dark request.

However, may I suggest that you get over to Paris this weekend, spend a few hours at Escualita sucking a few cocks, then anything could happen :oops:

Good Luck !

http://www.escualita.com/english.php

#3 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:29 PM

i know its a bit of a shot in the dark, but f**k it :!: nothing ventured nothing gained 8)
this easter weekend will be spent in bonnie scotland, as just back from working in london(sorry for who i am going to offend), the reason why i am glad to get home is that london's surrounding counties are a fucking shit hole, hounslow especially :!:

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

Would that be Hounslow, India :lol:

#5 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

yes :lol:
i take it you have sampled this little hidden gem that london has to offer pentire :lol:

#6 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Yep I work for Air France, Send me 10,000b via WU and pm me the number and I'll put things into place.... :)

#7 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

honestly :lol: would you do that for me drift spunk, i will go to the bank and do it tomorrow :lol:

#8 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:40 AM

You think they will give you a free upgrade just because you are asking nicely?

Wake up!

When you want to fly Business Class: pay for it!

#9 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

ooh, the hand bags out 8) , as said before if you do not ask you do not get, i would pay for business class but would rather keep the money for spending in los :P .
FFS mate, i am a jock, would you expect anything else :D

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:44 AM

I hope someone from Air France who may have upgraded you for free happens to live in one of Southern England's beautiful home counties and has now decided not to.

Maybe you meant the London boroughs as opposed to London's surrounding counties, either way, to base an opinion of the South on your view of Hounslow speaks volumes.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:54 AM

it was an observation of the place. Anybody who is breathing and has functioning eyes, and who have been there before will tell you the same.
oh the languge DC :!: , i have never been so insulted in my life before. I will be thinking about it all night, lets hope i can still get to sleep.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:05 AM

oh the languge DC :!: , i have never been so insulted in my life before. I will be thinking about it all night, lets hope i can still get to sleep.

I'm glad you got to see my space filler as I was constructing my 2nd paragraph :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci