Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

I'm glad you put the ISH on the end of Normal there BurenBoy :lol:

#14 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

I'm glad you put the ISH on the end of Normal there BurenBoy :lol:

BigTel, I remember we chatted about what we get up to in Los, and you said that's normal, isn't it, well normal to us anyway lol.

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

What's normal to Terry is extremely taboo to even the most experienced and hardened LB mongers.. The man makes my eyes water with his stories :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#16 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:52 PM

What's normal to Terry is extremely taboo to even the most experienced and hardened LB mongers.. The man makes my eyes water with his stories :shock: :shock: :shock:

For sure Bigtel takes it for the team..

#17 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:08 AM

Me too :lol:

#18 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:13 PM

Nice to see you back. :lol: So tell us - could you ever settle somewhere like Ireland? :lol: I hope you were taken to the proper Irish places. Depending on what part of Dublin you stayed in, your experience could be quite different. :roll:

no i cant live in EIRE because...

the weather is too cold...
i cant beer or liquor like the irish do otherwise i would be labelled as a social outcast if i dont...
the irish have a weird but subtle way of being discriminating...
the irish economy is in deep shite and even EU citizens are having a hard time lookin for work there so how much more someone from a third-world country like me?

and no i wasn't toured around the right places in Ireland. I din't have the income that I used to generate and am generating now while i was in a sabbatical...
www.winklergirl.com
PHILIPPINES: +639153569810
ThaILand: 0908073275

#19 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:34 AM

Nice to see you back. :lol: So tell us - could you ever settle somewhere like Ireland? :lol: I hope you were taken to the proper Irish places. Depending on what part of Dublin you stayed in, your experience could be quite different. :roll:

no i cant live in EIRE because...

the weather is too cold...
i cant beer or liquor like the irish do otherwise i would be labelled as a social outcast if i dont...
the irish have a weird but subtle way of being discriminating...
the irish economy is in deep shite and even EU citizens are having a hard time lookin for work there so how much more someone from a third-world country like me?

and no i wasn't toured around the right places in Ireland. I din't have the income that I used to generate and am generating now while i was in a sabbatical...

Thats all true :( :( :( . I am lucky I am a banker and thus the government gave us billions of euro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously I understand what would be the likely outcome of you settleing here. At least it is an experience you can have which you will learn from. Even Pavlov's dog ( :lol: I know you'll apreciat that one ) has to eat.

I look forwad to reading your future posts so please show us some of the lovely clothes you picked up in Grafton Street or Dundrum. :lol:

I am off to take advantage of this recession. Cheep beer and all that. :idea:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#20 liisa_winkler

liisa_winkler
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:48 AM

Is tommy aware of this? :shock:

who's that?

i beleive tommy is an irish fella. quite tall, but crazy. :wink:
good to see you are still alive winklergirl.
close one.

understatement of the year...

mental does not even begin to describe him....

he attacked my family ...constantly sent them SMSes and called them...attacked the moral foundation of my family....

pestered me all the time while i was in Hong Kong and Singapore...

threw me out of a hotel room simply because he concocted an email address to entrap me and test my faithfulness....

spread word to Hong Kong and Singapore immigration that I have HIV etc.

threatened me with police reports and all that...

made it clear to me that all the older men who adored ladyboys here were perverts....simply because they were too old to be playing around with someone half their age....also probably because of the notion that the world revolved around young people like him?

i can rant on and on....
no wonder he was banned from this forum....and he better damned remain so

and did i say he was racist?

:evil:

OH BY THE WAY...did i SAY i KNEW HIM???? LOL
www.winklergirl.com
PHILIPPINES: +639153569810
ThaILand: 0908073275

#21 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

understatement of the year...

mental does not even begin to describe him....

he attacked my family ...constantly sent them SMSes and called them...attacked the moral foundation of my family....

pestered me all the time while i was in Hong Kong and Singapore...

threw me out of a hotel room simply because he concocted an email address to entrap me and test my faithfulness....

spread word to Hong Kong and Singapore immigration that I have HIV etc.

threatened me with police reports and all that...

made it clear to me that all the older men who adored ladyboys here were perverts....simply because they were too old to be playing around with someone half their age....also probably because of the notion that the world revolved around young people like him?

i can rant on and on....
no wonder he was banned from this forum....and he better damned remain so

and did i say he was racist?

:evil:

OH BY THE WAY...did i SAY i KNEW HIM???? LOL

:shock:
Liisa you've really undergone some ordeals...
But you seem to cope well in the face of adversity! Good for you !

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

so , would you recomend him to your friends.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:27 AM

It's good to be free of people that bind..........so good luck to you and I wish you all the very best of things come to you in your life....... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

welcome back liisa winkler

we have all missed you here

you are looking very sexy as always.

sorry to hear you had a few problems

pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci