53 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:52 AM

pat is very hot.
why she does not get more attention .
very sexy lady. :love: :love:

Probably because she is old and plain compared to her more attractive colleagues :roll:

#26 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:32 AM

I wouldn't say old. I would say she is a well seasoned veteran who has her share of returning customers. She hustles in that bar and is great fun to hang out with. Great to play pool with, have a drink with or get raunchy in the bar with. She may not be as heralded as those up an cummers on the C&D thread or even another veteran like Bombay.

I recall being in the bar with another fine staff member and I hadn't seen Pat. Then she came in and left almost as soon as she returned showing me two fingers and telling me it was her 2nd ST and it wasn't even 11. A couple nights later some guy met her at the back entrance with a huge bouquet of flowers. He left and she came back in the bar saying "What am I going to do with these?" She looked at me and said "I want money not flowers" as I laughed as she said "I put them in the bin"

She may not be the top earner, but I think she is consistantly in the the top 5 or 10 each month. Jimbo may be able to confirm or dispute that.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting Pat when it was the old "Katoey's R Us" 5 years ago when she was reasonably fresh in the game.....she was a fair looker then.........

I guess the LB's tend to age slightly different from GG's and time sadly can be a bit harsh to them and can only serve to shorten the sell by date........

I had the pleasure of Pat's company on my last jaunt and though professional she was up for a good old cuddle and repeat performance when we awoke...... :blush:

She is to be recommended for sure..... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

pat is very hot.

the only point I can add is she is a bit agressive with some customers.

my last visit to C&D I was recommended Pat from a regular there and I bought her a drink but she was very pushy about getting to the barfine bit and going back to room.

some BM's my find this ok but for me I wanted to enjoy the bar a bit more and have a few more drinks before heading back to the room.

so maybe her pushiness is what chases other customers away.

just my experience

cheer pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#29 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

pat is very hot.

the only point I can add is she is a bit aggressive with some customers.

my last visit to C&D I was recommended Pat from a regular there and I bought her a drink but she was very pushy about getting to the barfine bit and going back to room.

some BM's my find this ok but for me I wanted to enjoy the bar a bit more and have a few more drinks before heading back to the room.

so maybe her pushiness is what chases other customers away.

just my experience

cheer pela

thank you for the update.
in some ways i do like a women to be very aggressive.
forceful but not to get to the room.
i want her to be forceful and aggressive in the room a top.
:angel:

#30 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

Burgess, dont worry my friend, Pat is great, im there night before you i will introduce you to her :harhar: knowing its your first trip, your sure to go home happy :clapclap:

CT

#31 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:48 AM

thank you

ct

#32 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:54 AM

Just don't play with her pool for money .. and win. She can really be a sore looser and I can’t imagine what would happen to you in loom if she tops you after... I've seen her last time Jim kicked her ass in pool, not a pretty sight, just look at her eyes on picture taken few seconds before she lost game. :ang3:

She really is a great girl. :angel:

BR

Attached Files

#33 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

Pats a all time fav and a great friend, playing pool with Pat is fun and it's good to see her lose :lol: it's all Pats act and fun.
Great all rounder and would make a great mamasan as for customer service I'd find her hard to beat, no clingy shit when hitting bar after you have been with her, fuck she'll even help pick your next girl.

Like I say, have a lot of time for her.

Great girl

CT 8)

#34 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

Pat's an all around 'Bon Oeuff' and good company. Never backward in being forward either. :D Very safe on her motorbike as well for a lift home the afternoon following a night at her place.

#35 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:06 PM

Pat is really a very hot girl. I think I will take her back to my room in april. Hope to have the courage for that :angel:
Thailand-Trip Winter 2011
19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#36 topito177

topito177
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

man she is smoken hot..............

0 user(s) are reading this topic