Cute as a cute thing ...

Attached Files

• Attached File  hh23.jpg   91.05KB   5446 downloads

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

The tide is out just now, so the beach is pretty wide, but even when in, there are not too many people to spoil it

Attached Files

• Attached File  hh25.jpg   76.63KB   5429 downloads

#27 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

burenboy, you're killing me man. They're just too cute.

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

burenboy, you're killing me man. They're just too cute.

Sorry about your near death experiences Redrock, but hey the show must go on lol.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hh22.jpg   91.28KB   5415 downloads

#29 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:47 AM

BB - you must be dying to get back to Ireland :D

#30 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

As always, most intrepid BB. Respect!

Your brother still around - trying to put you back onto the straight and normal? :D

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

i think i spot BB,s bro in the background on the last photo.
only an irish man goes into the sea wearing a shirt. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

Great Stuff BB.....You are truly a very useful colleague in the Ladyboy Shagging Stakes :lol:

I'm utterly ashamed to confess that I have never been to Hua Hin and talk is that a ferry service from Pattaya is on the cards for later this year.

#33 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the pics BB. I also have never made it up that way, although have considered it a few times.

All I can ask in return is that if any of the girls are not to your liking, please don't say anything negative

The girls are fine, but I saw the photographer and he looks a little dodgy. :lol::lol::lol:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

As always, most intrepid BB. Respect!

Your brother still around - trying to put you back onto the straight and normal? :D

Cheers CJ, no my brother lost that battle a very long time ago lol.

#35 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the pics BB. I also have never made it up that way, although have considered it a few times.

All I can ask in return is that if any of the girls are not to your liking, please don't say anything negative

The girls are fine, but I saw the photographer and he looks a little dodgy. :lol::lol::lol:

I think xyzzy that was when we were chatting infrot of the La Bamba mirror and i handed you my camera lol

#36 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

There are no partucular Lb bars as such in Hua Hin, except the Blue Angel cabaret, but the Caddy Shack opposite Lolitas (yes there is one in Hua Hin) has always had a few LBs hanging around since I started going there 4 years ago.

It is a fun bar for a beer or two, and what I like about there, and Hua Hin in general is that that trashy , slit sided dress look has not arrived here. The girls are more modest here its erotically innocent, in a sultury small town way.

San

Attached Files

• Attached File  hh30.jpg   78.39KB   4603 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci