• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#121 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

Oh my god, that was shocking.. wow..!

Thanks for your photos and info you post on the board BB..

Cheers

Aussi

#122 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:18 AM

Oh my god, that was shocking.. wow..!

Thanks for your photos and info you post on the board BB..

Cheers

Aussi

No problem Aussi, always a pleasure to keep you guys informed, sorry about the torture on your ears by the way lol.

Here are a couple of the ladies I have met the last couple of nights out on the sois.

Yoyo is first off, not sure if she works in a bar just now. Then we have Nice who works in the Pink Panther bar, soi Binthabaht.

Attached Files

#123 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:16 AM

bb, the casanova of lbs 8)

#124 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:38 AM

bb, the casanova of lbs 8)

There are worse than me Rev :D Think I am getting a bit too relaxed, but it's nice to just spend some time taking it easy and shooting of a few snaps of the daily sights.

Attached Files

#125 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

....and at night one of the ladies I bumped into on Soi Binthabaht was "Lady Gaga" or so she said, and who are we to doubt her. For anyone interested she works in the Red bar, easy enough to find.

Attached Files

#126 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:03 AM

nice looker, any good in the sack, just being a nosey buger :clapclap:

#127 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:08 AM

nice looker, any good in the sack, just being a nosey buger :clapclap:

Absolutely Rev, she looks great in the sack area. :angel:

#128 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:21 AM

got to take ma hate off to you casanova, you have shagged some real stunnas, please just keep the pics comming.
they must advertise in the bangkok post a week before you come to los, there must be a que outside your room stretching all the way down sukhumvit road :harhar:

#129 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:26 AM

Thank's BB, enjoyed the daily sights pics. Reminds me not to forget the travelling side of things, although it may take me a few more trips before I can drag myself out of the bars.

#130 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:30 AM

Thank's BB, enjoyed the daily sights pics. Reminds me not to forget the travelling side of things, although it may take me a few more trips before I can drag myself out of the bars.

Thanks Uncle. Yeah Hua Hin is a good spot for getting a nice balance. Can spend the afternoon by the sea and evening/nights in the bars. In Patts I found myself either in the room or on the streets in the afternoon, seldom had time to relax by the water.

Being from the coast myself I find some solace in just sitting at the sea with my thoughts and observing other people going about their day.

Attached Files

• Attached File  pic4.jpg   106.03KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  pic6.jpg   120.27KB   35 downloads
  • Attached File  pic9.jpg   104.27KB   31 downloads

#131 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

I'm a lover of the coast and ocean myself BB.

I've done several road trips up and down the east coast of Australia and stayed at many a beach. I used to be a keen rock fisherman until the arthritic knees got me.

I'll put Hua Hin on the list for the trip after next. Look's like a good place to clear the mind.

#132 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

Finally bumped into my old friend Rai last night. Apparently she has been working as dance in Ipoh, Malaysia since I last saw her back in March. She said she is back in Hua Hin for good, did not like the Malays too mutt.

Here she is on the right, along with Jessica and Emmy (centre).

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci