Petesie's "Off the Cuff" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#25 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:29 PM

is martin the english guy that runs pook swan?
he,s a healthy lookin fella. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#26 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

It was actually Aum who told me that "no photo in bar" and when I questioned Martin about it a few days later he confirmed that Pook had put a stop to it......

Seems strange rejecting free publicity........ :?

ah....... no photos can be taken in the bar......... it still doesn't make any sense when she has the photo up on her web site......... I 'll have to go over and sort them all out :P

#27 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

PS; But I'll tell em you sent me :P

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

"Is Martin the english guy that runs pook swan?
he,s a healthy lookin fella."

He's actually ok but a wee bit down on his luck at the moment, I always buy him a beer and he gives me insights into the girls.....though I don't think they like him...... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

Hello petesie its look you have fun and thanks for the pics. One question. Did you know where Sophia Works in Suisse. Thanks for answer and have more fun there. My next Trip is in June i cant wait.

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:02 AM

Hoot you deviant.......many requests from the ladies for you.....where Peter 2? :roll: :wink:

That's just because they know I'm an easy lay... :lol:

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Petesie's off the Cuff Trip Report 5

I surface around 7:30 and check my phone....oh dear.....28 missed calls and 5 sms from the wee one......I have my freshen up and get the gear on and put tonights prizes in a bag and shoot out the door.......I call Jacko and I say I'll see him down there as I have a little something to do first........

I promised a mate I'd drop something off for him at a certain bar down Soi Buakhow......he recently had his first trip here and fell a wee bit for a girl so I had the job of delivering the valentines card with a little bit of cash in it.......I braved the taxi bike ride past the haunt of the wee one and got off just past her bar......I sat my bum on one of the stools and got a cold one and checked out the girls.....mmm......not as good as the ones I've been previously looking at, if you know what I mean.......!

I play Jackpot with one and buy her a drink.......after a while I ask her her name and the name of a few others........one of the better ones is my friends girl so I ask for her name again and she smiles and says , ah....you Petesie! So smiles all round and I hand over her present and she is over the moon........bless her.....I quickly drink up and head off into the night and the throes of a meet at La Bamba!

Not many asides and observations this trip so far as to be honest......I've not done much apart from drink and have a good time.......we'll see how it develops.....

La Bamba is the buisiest I've seen it and there's a real buzz on.....a damn good turn out lads! The ladies are looking swell and mucho Pizza is on the go......I sort out the prizes for the girls and they dissappear up the staircase to put the bikinis on........so Burenboy, Donny, Jacko and yours truly follow them up to get the evidence for the good of the Forum...........wow......some real good sights here and no doubt the pics will be all over LB69.....and we all took the same bloody ones!

Oddly enough we had enough prizes to give the girls one each......prizes I mean..........so much to the enjoyment of the boys a strutting of the stuff that made La Bamba famous ensued.....dearie me.....I turned to Jacko and said," I'd do the fucking lot of them!" He nodded,"Me too!"..........the girls went up the stairs after a few dances to good tunes and we once again had the opportunity to catch this all for posterity.....or is that postierity.....they all stood on the balcony and gave us a wave.......bless them!

When they came down we dished out the stuff;

Aum........Designer handbag with matching neclace and earings
Ann.........Nice Choccies
Dear........Valentines Teddy with card and 500 Bt
Chin.........Valentines Teddy with card and 1000Bt
Nat..........Estee Lauder Body Lotion
Ice...........Estee lauder Perfume gift set
Oh...........Chanel No5 Perfume

One latecomer, who's name escapes me, we rustled up 500 Bt for as she'd made the effort.....good girl!

All in all one hell of an enjoyable night......so thanks for Rossco and Alis for organising this for us and good on the La bamba ladies for putting on a fine show for all the Lads who could be there to enjoy it and judging by the look on their faces......they certainly did!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

Some more pics...

Attached Files

#33 gyxer

gyxer
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

Great trip report and pics, Petesie. Got a question: what's with the one stocking fashion treatment? I've noticed this in pics of various girls on this site and others. Is this some kind of Thai tradition? Is there some significance to which leg the stocking is worn, ie: left leg = top, right leg = bottom, or visa versa, stockings on both legs = versatile? Lol, I might have too much free time on my hands but curious none the less.

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:27 PM

Not actually sure on that one stocking leg business.........maybe in sympathy with Heather Mills.............. :roll: :wink:

They lay apon the grassy bank
His hands were all a quiver
He slowly undid her suspender belt
And her leg fell in the river....

#35 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

Taking the piss out of limbless people - I must stand up and protest....

Oh shit I just fell over!

I am not sure about the single stocking. Maybe it is economic hardship - "share a pair" in Pattaya. I do like the idea of Left Leg Top, Right Leg Bottom - that would simplify things. Of course the LBS committee would need to agree and approve this new International standard.

#36 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:08 AM

Very Very Generous Petesie.....well done mate, i've just taken my hat off to you :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci