Bangkok & Pattaya - short trip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:03 PM

Had some spare time recently to take a short break in Thailand, where I have been many times before.

Got to Bangkok at 11pm and headed straight to my hotel, threw my bags in the room and caught a taxi to Nana. Had a drink in Temptations but not much talent there, so moved onto Casanova for a quick drink. Lots of girls there - all hassling me to buy a lady drink so didn't stay there long, although Talisha was looking good. Finally got to Cascades where I had a drink by myself while I surveyed the Eye candy - superb. Had a drink with Noon but as it was after 1am by then, decided to take pot luck at the meat market at the entrance to Nana Plaza. Made Eye contact with a cutie called Kat who said she worked at Cascades, although could not remember seeing her there. Back to the hotel for a very enjoyable short time - finished with her coming over my chest while sitting on my stomach!!

Took a taxi to Pattaya the next day and got there mid afternoon. Headed straight to Hi-boss in Soi 6 and was enjoing a Beer when Es (red head) turned up for work. Straight upstairs for a short time where we both did each other - nice girl/big cock, a pity the rooms are so terrible. Had a few relaxing beers during the evening and ended up at Jenny star Bar where a lovely lb by the name of Dtok took my Eye. Back to my room for a pleasant interlude before a well earned rest.

Saturday was a highlight, although it didn't start out that way. Had lunch at Toto in Jomtien, which was supposed to have some nice ladyboys but nothing too nice there. Headed back to Soi 6 and as I entered the Soi I spotted a lovely TS outside Goodfellas. Had a drink with her, Anne while she spun me a fanciful tale about being a medical student down from Bankgkok for the weekend. Asked if there were any other katoeys working in the bar and she introduced me to another lovely called Bee. Couldn't make up my mind so decided to take them both for a short time upstairs. Interesting entrance to the stairway (the door is only about a metre high) but great view following two lovely arses up the stairs. Enjoyed a group shower before retiring to a room for some great sex. Bee was very attractive with lovely tits and a non-operational cock (in fact I would struggle to pick her as a TS in broad daylight). Had great fun fucking her while we sucked Anne, then plenty of position changes.

The evening ended up back at Jenny Star Bar after a disappointing visit to Limmatquai Bar. Tried to pick up the sexy & tiny Amy but she wanted a bit too much baht so ended up with the lovely Dtok again. Another great time had back at the hotel.

Sunday I headed back to Bangkok for my last night. Spent a bit of time at Soi Cowboy seeing if I could spot any katoeys working there but no luck. Headed back to Nana for a round of Temptations, Casanova and Cascades. Ended up with Icee from Cascades, who I had met on a previous trip although she now has much bigger tits. Back to my room for an evening of pleasure and to my surprise she was much more active than previously. Great size cock to suck and lovely tits to come over.

Had to depart early in the morning and bid farewell to Icee then. A great little interlude and one I hope to repeat soon.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:37 PM

Nice trip report Sodom, thanks for posting.

Will have to check out Goodfellas in Soi 6, next trip to Pattaya.

Bee sounds very interesting !

By the way, what was Amy demanding for her services ?

Thanks again for the post.

Koykaeng

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:28 AM

Great report man, so Goodfellas is at soi 1 or 6? Was Bee or Anne thin and blone heared? Do you have some pictures or description of Dtok? I thought I know everyone in JS, but maybe not...:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci