• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:12 AM

"TS-Dating.com is moving to new server.
Will be back online later this weekend."

hope this helps...

Ahh, ok.

When I tried the link was dead, but it's ok now :)

As it happens they're both worth a look 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:18 AM

I frequent the Thai Princess restaurant in Earls' Court
in the past few months the've had a ladyboy birthday party and a ladyboy wedding as well as a charity night.
The lb's in attendance have been stunners,
still trying to find out their details, checked the usual websites but only recognised 2 of them.
Monday night is tranny night and along with the hairy panty wearers there are some Thai ladyboys
Food is good as well

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:28 AM

I frequent the Thai Princess restaurant in Earls' Court
in the past few months the've had a ladyboy birthday party and a ladyboy wedding as well as a charity night.
The lb's in attendance have been stunners,
still trying to find out their details, checked the usual websites but only recognised 2 of them.
Monday night is tranny night and along with the hairy panty wearers there are some Thai ladyboys
Food is good as well

Would love to hear more about the Thai Princess, I've been looking for more reliable info on this joint for some time.

I've been told it was a lot more lively in the previous location by Philbeach, and now it's very much hot or miss (and mostly miss..). But has great potential for socializing with some of the hidden Thai ladyboys in London.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

Was never there in the Philbeach days though some of the regulars from those days still around.
It's been open about 18mths now and almost closed about 2 weeks ago, they got my email address and said they were closing and would inform me off the new venue when it was open.
Staggering by last weekend and noticed the lights on, popped in and they informed me that they weren't closing now.
There were two ladyboys eating, one of whom was a real cracker but due to my intoxicated state I just had a carry out and left. That's the problem, it's drought or deluge
Went last night and only a couple of trannies in attendance though it was fairly early.
Monday night is tranny night but since the barman Jimmy left it has been a bit quieter, usually just local trannies and a few thai lb's.
Thursdays and Sundays can be good late on as there is a gay pickup bar Ted's Place close by where a few go looking for punters. One of the regular lb's works off the eros website as do a couple of the others who turn up.
Jade who runs the place is lb from Chiang Mai there is also lb waitress Rose, both are very friendly but way too old for my tastes.
They had a charity do a couple of weeks ago and there was about a dozen Thai lb's in attandance, there was a lb caberet as well.
Unfortuntley was on call and just as the caberet got underway i got the dreaded phone call. There were a couple of thai's snapping away so i will try and get some pics from them.
Jade usually gives me a heads up when anything lb related is happening so I will post if anything is about to happen
Wandering around Earl's Court I some time think I am back in LOS, there are a lot of asian lb's around and also a lot of transgendered's from the smartly dressed business woman on the distrcit line in the morning to Filipino lb hairdressers and a rather stunning 6ft6 black chick who hangs out in the bars.

#18 pleasurepole

pleasurepole
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

there are a lot of hot LBs on www.eros.com, they have a UK section that is good...

#19 bimale

bimale
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

http://asianvariety....achinese.37.htm

plus others

#20 johna1a2

johna1a2
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

Was never there in the Philbeach days though some of the regulars from those days still around.
It's been open about 18mths now and almost closed about 2 weeks ago, they got my email address and said they were closing and would inform me off the new venue when it was open.
Staggering by last weekend and noticed the lights on, popped in and they informed me that they weren't closing now.
There were two ladyboys eating, one of whom was a real cracker but due to my intoxicated state I just had a carry out and left. That's the problem, it's drought or deluge
Went last night and only a couple of trannies in attendance though it was fairly early.
Monday night is tranny night but since the barman Jimmy left it has been a bit quieter, usually just local trannies and a few thai lb's.
Thursdays and Sundays can be good late on as there is a gay pickup bar Ted's Place close by where a few go looking for punters. One of the regular lb's works off the eros website as do a couple of the others who turn up.
Jade who runs the place is lb from Chiang Mai there is also lb waitress Rose, both are very friendly but way too old for my tastes.
They had a charity do a couple of weeks ago and there was about a dozen Thai lb's in attandance, there was a lb caberet as well.
Unfortuntley was on call and just as the caberet got underway i got the dreaded phone call. There were a couple of thai's snapping away so i will try and get some pics from them.
Jade usually gives me a heads up when anything lb related is happening so I will post if anything is about to happen
Wandering around Earl's Court I some time think I am back in LOS, there are a lot of asian lb's around and also a lot of transgendered's from the smartly dressed business woman on the distrcit line in the morning to Filipino lb hairdressers and a rather stunning 6ft6 black chick who hangs out in the bars.

Brianne.. Just so we are clear, are the lb's interested in p4p or are they looking strictly for 'dates'?

#21 pleasurepole

pleasurepole
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

Very nice bimale. I recommend Desirre. She is in Leeds now but normally in London I think. One of the very best I ever had but she's not really the topping type if you need that. Very sweet girl.

http://www.transsexu...Sdesirre.70.htm

#22 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

Setting aside Desirre's claim to be 24 which she has been for at least 4 years -but I guess beauty like hers is timeless- when she says
"I cater to only generous, serious, clean, drug and disease free gentleman. All will be screened prior to meeting"., how does the 'screening' take place? Is it clinically correct?

#23 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:02 AM

I cant imagine these girls do much screening, just means as long as they are not repulsed by you its fair game

#24 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:04 AM

I cant imagine these girls do much screening, just means as long as they are not repulsed by you its fair game

I'd imagine it would be like a BNP screening process (as its leader Nick Griffen put it - "to become a member of the BNP party we just need to look at you")

Maybe the LB's want to vet your CV, call you in for an interview, do a credit checking report - and criminal records report.
Or even have a probationary period for your first visit.

FFS - what a total joke !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci