Photo

The LB69 Girl of the Year 2008

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Who was your favorite LB69 Model for 2008?

Who was your favorite LB69 Model for 2008?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:30 AM

I've put together a poll of all the winners of last years 'Girl Of The Month' polls, for you to vote on your LB69 Girl of the year for 2008.

January saw Jenny Star Bar's Moo winning the first poll of the year, followed buy Helen's large pole grabbing all the attention in February with another 'monster' performance (photo and video!).

Sexy Eye was our Easter bunny, taking the votes for March with another great photo set, and a long time LB69 favorite, Benz rightfully ran away with the April award.

May saw the introduction of Cartun, the little cutie with the extra large surprise in her panties, and another sweet little thing, in the form of Candy (no relation to Candyman, or so we believe), was our Miss June.

Again a first timer ran away with the title for July, as we welcomed Por with our arms (and mouths) wide open. Whereas in August it was business as usual, as the our favorite naughty mistress, Lusi Mustang, blew us away with another kinky shoot.

In September Fish proved you don't need large breast to get our votes (a large cock will suffice), and in October there was only going to be one winner once Long Mint striped down and showed off her 9 inches of pure lean uncut ladyboy meat (thank God for widescreen monitors).

November saw the welcome introduction of Aum, and a top class solo performance worthy of her girl of the month award, and we ended the year on an apt note, with Cascade Bar's Nan leading the way, she really is the complete package.

But who was your favorite LB69 Model in 2008?

The winner shall receive a free night with kliome.. With all 11 runner ups receiving a free short time..

I'm going to need some time to study all these pics before I cast my vote.. :P

Attached Files

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:34 AM

Not forgetting Miss November and Miss December!

Attached Files

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:27 AM

Moo. Maybe the best looking lb ever
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

Cartun is lovely. Quite a big willy for a small looking ladyboy. Impressive girth.Aum has those classical good looks so she is a close second. I dont get the whole Moo thing. :?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#5 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

i voted for fish, if only mint would put on about a stone in weight, she would have been second, so fish, then eye2nd, mint 3rd

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

Cartun is lovely. Quite a big willy for a small looking ladyboy. Impressive girth.

My thoughts exactly ! :lol:

Cartun for me.....

Should make an honourable mention to the girl I seem to hook up with every trip, Nan. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#7 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

Aum, closely followed by Nan & Fish.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#8 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

Cartun for me. I spent a night with her last month and she certainly is fun to be with.

#9 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

Between Moo and Cartun, Moo does it for me in the looks department for me but voted for Cartun for that impressive willy :twisted:

#10 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:33 AM

Moo takes it for me , but only just ahead of Eye , as these were 2 of the reasons i became interested in the darkside in the first place...

Now having tasted both i may be a little bias as that lot of LB's is very impressive.. and not a bad one in any month.....

Mint would come third but i am too scared to think of what could happen if i was to come in contact with what she has to offer....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:41 PM

We all have slightly different tastes and outlooks and thats what makes it so very interesting.................. :roll:

Benz does it for me, Nan can hold the camera and I wouldn't want to drop the soap in the shower when Mint is around............ :oops:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 okwow

okwow
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

I'm for Candy...that cock is hot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci