Meum cerebrum nocet

#75 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:42 AM

I'll be back there 24 December

Happy Christmas... Chiang Mai style :xmas:

Thanks DC, I'll pass on your Xmas greetings to the wife and father in law, who will be accompanying me :argh: :argh: :argh:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#76 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

I'll be back there 24 December

Happy Christmas... Chiang Mai style :xmas:

Thanks DC, I'll pass on your Xmas greetings to the wife and father in law, who will be accompanying me :argh: :argh: :argh:

oooh big #Fail. :redcard:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#77 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:54 AM

After spending 5 days in Chiang Mai, I would definitely concur that this is not a place to come specifically for ladyboys. They are here. It just takes some looking. I stayed at the Royal Lana hotel, which is just okay. Rooms could use some updating, no room safe and no bum washer in the toilet, but the free breakfast buffet was very nice. The main venues for ladyboys was Marina bar and Shamrock pub in the C&M entertainment complex. A ladyboy or two can also be found in one or two of the other bars in that same complex. Another bar just a bit down the road towards the central city was Friends Corner which has 4 or 5 ladyboys. The overall atmosphere in Chiang Mai is pretty laid back. A nice change of pace but not specifically a ladyboy destination. It was pretty commercialized in the area where I was staying but once you wander around town and get away from the Night Bazaar, much less so. I did get approached by one ladyboy from Pattaya who recognized me. She was apparently visiting here with a customer. Well, it is on to Pattaya tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci