LB in Japan

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

Goddammit! Japanese is fucking hard, DrHT!

You may recall me posting you last summer. Still in Osaka, and studying my ass of, but it doesn't stick!

Can't even remember what "new half" is. Fukunari, fukunaki... some shit...

Gotta buck up and try to my luck in Magnet one night...

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

Can't even remember what "new half" is. Fukunari, fukunaki... some shit...

I think what you're trying to remember is Futanari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

:D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

Thanks drhoneytongue,

Absolutely first class review of the Japanese scene.
Only visited a few times - no encounters there for me.
That 1,500 USD budget for one night in Japan would last me 2-3 months in Thailand. brrrrr....a credit crunch cold snap hitting me.

Plus, damn uncivilised of them not to welcome westerners and talk the queens english. damn foreigners :lol:

I'll be sitting it out in sunny thailand - thanks
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#16 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

... That 1,500 USD budget for one night in Japan would last me 2-3 months in Thailand...

It lasted for 20 days of pure pleasure in Thailand, and I'm talking about some serious barfines and LT-s from Obsession, not just cheapo Pattaya ST-s. :shock:

BR

#17 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:35 AM

My indulgence over the 2-3 months is not on a daily basis though – i spread out my deviance between working days. Getting old and couldn’t cope with a nightly blitz...
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#18 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:45 AM

That 1,500 USD budget for one night in Japan would last me 2-3 months in Thailand. brrrrr....a credit crunch cold snap hitting me.

If you just want to "chalk up" a Japanese, then Aventure is the place to go, newhalf massage, US$ 200 is about the cheapest course on the menu, they'd be more than happy to have a "stiff Brit" inside them, but except for the 'skinship', the experience is nothing like having a Thai or Filipino LB with you for a few days, or even just having fun in the bar...

I'd prefer to save up for another trip to LOS, and the food is much better there!

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#19 nach1014

nach1014
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

hey I've been on this site for a little while now, I had no idea there were people here in japan! If anyone has time, I'd like to have someone go out with me one of these days.

#20 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:26 AM

hey I've been on this site for a little while now, I had no idea there were people here in japan! I

The memberlist includes location, though you'll have to translate big mikan, big banana, LOS, etc., yourself.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#21 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:22 AM

hey I've been on this site for a little while now, I had no idea there were people here in japan! If anyone has time, I'd like to have someone go out with me one of these days.

What city?

#22 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

I'm close to Tokyo...maybe...

Feel free to PM me. 8)

#23 nach1014

nach1014
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

I'm in yokohama.

#24 tommy10

tommy10
  • Members
  • 3 posts